Video Golf Industry WITB: Volume 6

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New series on THP TV where we take an inside look at WITB of those in the golf industry and have them walk through why they made the decisions they did from their lineups.

Today Jason Finley, Global Director Brand and Product Management, Golf Ball of Callaway Golf takes you through his 2023 WITB filmed at the beautiful ArborLinks Golf Club for our GOAT Cup Event with Callaway Golf

For more information on any of the shafts in his bag, check out their website at www.callawaygolf.com.

Continue reading...

Lol got to love him bring up the first day results 🤣

That headcover hahaha

you know, 'merica. also the same reason i just picked up a dozen.

So cool he uses a Grandaddy headcover outside of the event.

"I don't play a lot of golf..." flashes to a pic of the Grandaddy Belt.....:ROFLMAO:

• Admin
Another great WITB from an industry insider

The driver headcover bit is fantastic.... classic bit of Finley there!

I feel like his bag would work pretty well for me.
Love his irons and driver.
Would like a 2nd driver in there rather than fairway wood. Even like his choice of headcovers.

Great bag from my future partner!!!
I love the set up with the 2 & 4 hybrids, and the Headcover game is solid.

New series on THP TV where we take an inside look at WITB of those in the golf industry and have them walk through why they made the decisions they did from their lineups.

Today Jason Finley, Global Director Brand and Product Management, Golf Ball of Callaway Golf takes you through his 2023 WITB filmed at the beautiful ArborLinks Golf Club for our GOAT Cup Event with Callaway Golf

For more information on any of the shafts in his bag, check out their website at www.callawaygolf.com.

Continue reading...

I freaking adore these.

I’ve been waiting to see this one come up.

Solid looking bag and headcovers, @JasonFinleyCG

Hope to get to see you use them again one of these days.

Great bag set up as expected!!

Always fun. @JasonFinleyCG has such dry humor, I both dig it and fear it.

Bag of a winner that's for sure.

I honestly love the little personal touches like the Idaho course tag, the Grandaddy glove and cover, and the member guest Driver headcover.

Setup wise, I dig it, and could see myself into something similar. Now off to dive deeper into his grind setup on his wedges.....

Love these WITB. Interesting that @JasonFinleyCG switched to Paradym irons from Rogue ST pro that he used at last years Goat Cup. Wonder if they are a better fit or if he switches to the new product every cycle.

Have a couple of "Samies" with @JasonFinleyCG
1. That Grandaddy head cover was from our year and I just love mine - Simple, Clean and Great Reminder of our GD Year.
2. I'll got fit with the exact same shafts in the Paradym X irons - Light and Launch is what they bring to the bag.
3. I'm playing the TruTrack CSX as I need a little spin off my irons to hold greens.

I was hoping we'd get a @JasonFinleyCG WITB from the GOAT Cup. Paradym and JAWS Raw is a great bag, and the headcover game is as strong as I'd expect it to be! Love seeing the Grandaddy swag, and I laughed when the Grandaddy belt made its cameo appearance! :love:

Love the bag @JasonFinleyCG "cause you know Merica"

Also the comment that we hear every year before December "I don't play much golf"

That driver headcover is fantastic- love it!!

I don’t remember where I was, so I’m starting over 55 rounds in.

Pitched in from 27 this morning, so, I’m at 1.
Wrong thread? :)

Back