Golf?My whole life. My incredible story

Welcome to THP and the wonderful world of golf. Keep at your passion, learn as much as you can. Keep you eyes and ears open and your mouth shut. You'll hear a great deal and will be able to piece together what will work for you.

Good luck and Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Focus is there, determination is there, hard work is there. But is there passion, is there fun? Is this something that you would like to achieve, or is this something you must achieve? Good luck.

Welcome! As a college player myself who is OK at best (I could never go to your academy), I understand this pain. You will have your good and bad weeks. It's all about how you grow from it. You're in a bad patch right now. Rather then getting a coach that will make your swing like Adam Scott, you need to find someone you gel well with. It's not about how perfect your swing is. It's about getting the ball in the hole as fast as possible. It's not all about bashing balls 40 hours a week. I did that and I didn't learn anything. Just that I sucked LOL. I became a student of the game. I watched pros swings, compared them to mine. I learned what I need to do to hit certain shots. I figured out what I needed to do to hit good shots. Is my swing pretty? Not particularly. However, it gets the job done.

So in conclusion, don't fret. Soak in as much knowledge as you can, and believe you can get back to that level. Talent like that doesn't just disappear one day. It's in there. Keep working.

what an adventure.
welcome to thp and if i read that correctly welcome to usa

Welcome to THP! Good luck with your game, hopefully your big plans pan out.

Welcome to THP.

You're story reads much like the good and bad side of golf. I imagine that your swing growing up, though you got it working, was maybe not as repeatable as the coaches and IMG would like to see? So now you're going though massive swing changes and you're not seeing the results as fast as you would like. I would imagine this is hard to understand, but with your practice schedule, and how fast you can learn...the swing changes should start to help.
Good luck with all that you do and where you go from here. Maybe someday you'll make it on Tour and you can give us a little shout out for THP!

:welcome: nice intro, good luck.

Golf?My whole life. My incredible story

Welcome to THP!!

Golf is a lot like life...take a day off. Relax, work it, practice, take a rest. Overdoing it will keep you from seeing the forest for the trees. Like physical training, you need to rest so that your muscles can grow and develop. Same thing goes for your mental side too, give it time. Accept your mistakes, failures and forget about them.

Not everyone is destined to be a pro golfer. Hopefully your journey will turn out positive however if for whatever reason your dream does not pan out, hold your head up and move forward. There are other things out there that you can be a champ of :thumb:. You are gaining so much knowledge that you might be a successful coach one day. If your dreams don't materialize don't stop dreaming, change course and keep dreaming.

Back