Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro Grips Review

nice, I need to find something to put mine on. The color is holding me back from putting it on what I have now.
Mine sat here for about a month before I put it on. Wish I had done it sooner now.

As much as I love my new Olson, I dont get along with the leather grip that was installed on it. So I swapped for the 104cc. I wish I had done this sooner. Not sure why I didnt try this grip. Fits my hands perfectly.

I don't love the oddball color palettes, but I really, really like the feel of this grip. I switched putters for a different feel this week and went back to a SS grip and that might be the last time I do that. :ROFLMAO:

Thinking of adding the 75cc to my Swag

I have Tour SNSR on all of my putters. Great grips. Prefer the 140 to the 104

I have Tour SNSR on all of my putters. Great grips. Prefer the 140 to the 104

when i switched to the elevado from the scotty (that had the 140 on it), the 140 felt spongy compared to the sinkfit grip of the elevado...that sinkfit grip is fantastic.

Why don't I have a 75cc yet?! the putters I've been considering re-gripping haven't gotten much thought lately so that's probably why

Why don't I have a 75cc yet?! the putters I've been considering re-gripping haven't gotten much thought lately so that's probably why
It’s killer. SO good.

I bought a new putter and was looking for a grip to replace the stock one. Found this thread and gave it a shot.....it's only been one round with it but OMG! I have usually been a SuperStroke guy, but the 104cc is just awesome!

If they ever stop selling the 75cc to the public, I’ll be buying six of them and then making sure they last a very long time on my putters. By far my favorite putter grip.

I bought a new putter and was looking for a grip to replace the stock one. Found this thread and gave it a shot.....it's only been one round with it but OMG! I have usually been a SuperStroke guy, but the 104cc is just awesome!
Which SS grip did you move from?

What does the cc stand for? Assuming it's a measurement of some sort, but what exactly?

What does the cc stand for? Assuming it's a measurement of some sort, but what exactly?
It’s size. Just like drivers it’s cubic centimeters.

I have had the Flatso 3.0 on my previous putters. I was all about the quiet hands and wrists. My hands were still pretty quiet with the SNSR and it was more comfortable than the Flatso. I was also able to keep the ball on its line better. As I said, we will see if it was a one time thing, but I doubt it. I am a believer.

It’s size. Just like drivers it’s cubic centimeters.

Makes sense. Just seems like a weird way to measure a putter grip.

Just grabbed one of these for my new Cleveland HB Soft Premier. Looking forward to giving it a shot.

If they ever stop selling the 75cc to the public, I’ll be buying six of them and then making sure they last a very long time on my putters. By far my favorite putter grip.
I've got a 75cc just sitting here, it's too small for me. I like the 140cc personally. If anyone wants it send me a pm and I'll send it to you!
@Sooner21 claimed it and I'll get it out this week.

Last edited:
I've got a 75cc just sitting here, it's too small for me. I like the 140cc personally. If anyone wants it send me a pm and I'll send it to you!
@Sooner21 claimed it and I'll get it out this week.
Awesome gesture! @Sooner21 if you don't like it, holler at me yo. :cool:

Qwks51 is a gentleman - don't let anybody tell you otherwise. This grip has become my favorite and will be going on a putter that is in desperate need of a new one. Much appreciated!

Grabbed two more 75cc this week as well as a couple corded Pro Only red stars 👀

I adore the 75cc, for reals. The size is just so perfect and the feel is the right blend of feel and firm.

Decided to jump on this train. Ordered 2 of the 75cc grips.
I loved the Tour Contour 104, & I trust Jman's judgment enough that i have no doubt these will be fantastic. And if not I can sell them to Wardy;)

I loved the Tour Contour 104, & I trust Jman's judgment enough that i have no doubt these will be fantastic. And if not I can sell them to Wardy;)

This is correct... ish lol

Favorite putter grip to date. I’m going to stock up soon in case they discontinue it.

I’m moving back to this one full time, and likely the 75cc version. It’s the best shape ever for me still, and I can use it standard or claw comfortably

I’m moving back to this one full time, and likely the 75cc version. It’s the best shape ever for me still, and I can use it standard or claw comfortably

i'm trying to decide which grip to move the white hot og 7 to...the sinkfit pistol on the elevado is grip nirvana but i don't know how that will change the swing weight/feel that i like on the white hot as it is with that dfx grip.

If I snag a Cobra putter the 75cc Tour firm will go on it for sure. Such a great grip.

Back