Golfer in Bangladesh

TwoLeftFeet

Reaction score
Handicap
I am British but spend most of my time in Bangladesh. Golf is very cheap here at under $20 a round (only $12.50 Monday-Wednesday). There isn't much else in the way of entertainment so I golf three times a week. The local course is beautiful. There is also a "19th" hole.

I am a beginner. My game recently improved. It seems like I've built up "golf muscles" from playing often and keeps me stable while I swing. It feels a lot better to be playing mainly decent shots, even if I'm still inconsistent. Previously I lost so many balls on a round that I chose a ball, good or bad, for a shot depending on the likelihood of seeing the ball again (lots of water obstacles here!) Happily there is a "buoyant" market for lost and found balls. As I improve I'll look to buying new/good conditioned balls in Thailand, which is a golfing shopping paradise and not too far away.

2h6rdih.jpg

aufp6q.jpg

I am British but spend most of my time in Bangladesh. Golf is very cheap here at under $20 a round (only $12.50 Monday-Wednesday). There isn't much else in the way of entertainment so I golf three times a week. The local course is beautiful. There is also a "19th" hole.

I am a beginner. My game recently improved. It seems like I've built up "golf muscles" from playing often and keeps me stable while I swing. It feels a lot better to be playing mainly decent shots, even if I'm still inconsistent. Previously I lost so many balls on a round that I chose a ball, good or bad, for a shot depending on the likelihood of seeing the ball again (lots of water obstacles here!) Happily there is a "buoyant" market for lost and found balls. As I improve I'll look to buying new/good conditioned balls in Thailand, which is a golfing shopping paradise and not too far away.

2h6rdih.jpg

aufp6q.jpg

1y7j9d.jpg

Welcome to the forum, thanks for the pics!! Beautiful course.

Welcome to THP. Looks like a pretty nice course. Thanks for posting.

Welcome bud, nice looking course!

:welcome: glad you decided to join in, thanks for posting the pictures.

Welcome to THP, glad you joined

Welcome to thp and thanks for the pics

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!! Looks like a great course.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, that is a gorgeous course.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to Thp. Kick of your shoes and stay awhile.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! Thanks for sharing the pics

Nice pictures man and welcome to THP!

People from Bangladesh are awesome. Welcome!

Back