AuzzieMatt

2024 SkyTrak Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A love story?

Who knows, but in this thread I will document my lessons and development with the lesson package that I was lucky enough to get with the SkyTrak Experience.

I have my Swing Evaluation tomorrow, 10:30AM at the Fairlawn, OH Golftec facility and I'll do a recap when I get home and after every lesson going forward.

Stay tuned, this could get bumpy...

A love story?

Who knows, but in this thread I will document my lessons and development with the lesson package that I was lucky enough to get with the SkyTrak Experience.

I have my Swing Evaluation tomorrow, 10:30AM at the Fairlawn, OH Golftec facility and I'll do a recap when I get home and after every lesson going forward.

I have had some success with Golftec and I like the App.
Hold on to your wallet after the Swing Eval....

I have had some success with Golftec and I like the App.
Hold on to your wallet after the Swing Eval....

No need to. For those that followed the SkyTrak Experience thread, each participant was not only given an amazing device, but also a full lesson package.

I've been to Golftec, but it was during COVID so really just had the video and launch monitor. I hope it works great for you.

Really looking forward to how you get along, during and after your lesson package!

Awaiting progress update!!!

I'm in I can't wait to follow this thread and then at some point link up to see the improvement in person.

This one's going on my subscription list!
Let's go Auzzie.

Looking forward to following along 👊

Going to be fun to follow along! Good luck to you!

This is going to be fun. Such a great part of that event.

This will be fun to see how you like the golftec up there.. that is the 2nd closest golftec to my house

Have fun!
You'll be about 3 miles from my office tomorrow.

A love story?

Good Luck, I'll be following along to track your progress.

Good Luck @AuzzieMatt I hope to learn from your exploits and then maybe sign up myself - though now they are bit farther away, yet still relatively close all things considered.

Congrats and looking forward to following along!

This will be an interesting read. I had a swing evaluation done at Golftec but never followed up with lessons.

Following...

Awesome looking forward to following along!

So looking forward to this!!! Good luck and subscribed!!!

I really enjoyed my previous instruction with GolfTec that I took about 10 years ago. Then I moved jobs and the center that I went to that was 5 minutes from work, became too far to travel to. I've thought about going back to GolfTec now that they have opened a closer location to my current job, can't wait to see your progress and hear your thoughts.

I’m following. Should be fun.

A love story?

cant wait to see your journey with GolfTec (y)

Following along. Don’t forget your personal Fresca-type beverage to carry you through.

Back