also if you want me to send you a invite just PM me your email addy, its a pretty cool setup IMO, hopefully it catches on quick like FB and Twitter

pm your email and name and i will sned it to you

PM sent and replied to - thanks jp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello...Everyone who sent a request today, I just sent your invites. Keep them coming and I will continue to add each of you.

PM sent, Thanks!!

All signed up thanks to jpcaine!

If anyone wants to add me please feel free. name is Eric Manthei.

Thanks jpcaine!

if you want to add me, I'm Ben Kember, and I've started a THP circle, so lets see how many we can add.

Sadly, no. This is the message I get back...

Google+ is in limited Field Trial
Right now, we're testing with a small number of people, but it won't be long before the Google+ project is ready for everyone. Leave us your email address and we'll make sure you're the first to know when we're ready to invite more people.

Google +...what do you think?

Google +...what do you think?

So, I was invited into google +, and being the guy that I am, I figure I'll at least try it out. Sure, I've spent years accumulating people to my friends list, like that guy I once had a beer with, but have never spoken too since, or my neighbors granddaughter. I've felt comfortable with that list of friends. It wasn't so many that I looked like that guy with 3000 friends, but it was enough to make me feel like I was at least a socially acceptable person. The best part was being able to simply read facebook posts on my phone, but not having any responsibility to do anything on facebook, like posting an games. Those responsibilities were taken over by my wife. My facebook has a mind of its own, and I don't control it.

Now I'm burdened with rebuilding that friends list, which should be quite a bit harder since I am no longer in college, and live in rural nowhere. Still, google+ has one feature that I like, and my wife definitely likes. It has circles. A very simple way to create groups of friends so that when I want to post about how awesome it was to do 8 keg stands the night before, I can do so for my friends, without worrying about my family members seeing.

Of course, google+ has way more features than that. So, who on here uses it and what do you think? What's your favorite feature?

Merged with a recent thread.

So, I'm totally down for a THP circle, but is it possible, when viewing other people's profiles, to tell who is in their THP circle? For instance, I just added Mr. Ben Kember to my THP circle, but if I wanted to add others to my THP circle based on who is in his THP circle, how do I know who is in his THP circle? (How many times did I just say circle?)

it doesnt seem like it will tell you what circle they have people in. it will only tell you if they are in a circle. Which I would prefer to keep. If i have circles for people i dont like. i dont want them to know thats the circle they are in. But then again, i guess i could just not add them at all....

I am liking g+ so far, but now that I am out of college as well and dont socialize nearly as much as I used to, i am finding it difficult to add people on it. With facebook, i would pretty much add anyone i "kind of" knew even people I have never met. I hope not to do this with g+.

With that being said. I have already started a THP circle of my own, right now it is a population of 2! But if anyone wants to add me please feel free. I will place you gently in my THP circle. https://plus.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wX#114457036841061323456/posts

Thanks Canadan. I'll wait since I just sent the msg. If I don't get an invite by tomorrow, I'll PM you for one. :)

Just what I need too.... another time sucker! LOL.

Back