GRANDURA Shafts Preview - Part 1

Some talent sitting around that table for sure. Can't wait to see how the product performs.

Definitely interesting. Looking forward to more info to come.

Very interesting. Some very knowledgeable folks in that video. Excited to see what this matrix business is.

The fitting "matrix" mentioned in the video will be great indeed. These guys will eventually cover the gamut of options.

Just for additional clarification, use of the word matrix was entirely about fitting options and nothing about the shaft company which carries that name.

I love me some Miyazaki shafts! if this is going to be a continuation/improvement on that, color me intrigued, to say the least!

I love me some Miyazaki shafts! if this is going to be a continuation/improvement on that, color me intrigued, to say the least!

Definitely not a continuation of that brand. Just some great pedigree in that group of people and one had experience with them.

"test", you had me there. All the golf knowledge of these three gentlemen, the product is sure not to disapoint. I am eager to hear more of the line up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely not a continuation of that brand. Just some great pedigree in that group of people and one had experience with them.

That's good because I was hoping for more improvement than continuation, poor wording on my part.

That's good because I was hoping for more improvement than continuation, poor wording on my part.

Truly an entirely unique product compared to what we've seen from other shaft manufacturers to this point.

I would definitely view this as creation of something compared to improving on existing technology.

Truly an entirely unique product compared to what we've seen from other shaft manufacturers to this point.

I would definitely view this as creation of something compared to improving on existing technology.

Even better!

Very interested to see what comes from this

I wasn't able to be there yesterday, but I was told big things are coming and to get excited. That was all I needed to hear.

Can't wait to hear more. Sounds like they are on to something very unique.

Can't wait to see the "fitting matrix". It must be much more difficult to do than say!!

I wonder when we get to hear more about this? I forgot to ask JB the embargo date, I need to get that info.

We will have videos coming every every few days to a week. There is so much information and knowledge to be learned from this group and we have some exciting things coming in the last couple of videos that will not be seen or heard anywhere else.

We will have videos coming every every few days to a week. There is so much information and knowledge to be learned from this group and we have some exciting things coming in the last couple of videos that will not be seen or heard anywhere else.

Love. This.

Love. This.

As a guy that loves technology, you are going to be in heaven with what they are doing and what they are planning to do.

I am very very interested in hearing and seeing more on Grandura Shafts.

Pretty cool to see Tim from Miyazaki involved. They were already on the fore front of specific shaft fitting based on the International flex code system. A matrix sounds one level deeper to me. Pretty stoked to see where this is headed.

Tim!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not trying to downplay two other gentlemen who I am sure will bring a lot to the Grandura game, but frankly, seeing Tim in the video makes me VERY excited.

I'm officially off the wall intrigued to see what this company will bring to the table.

I've always want to be a golf shaft guy, but there is SO much about it that I don't know...(mainly due to lack of major research on my part)...but with this matrix they are talking about, this get's me excited.

Back