Greetings from Minnesota

golfer_teej

Give it a lil tappy tap tap tap-eroo
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My name is TJ. I used to Golf a lot in my younger days (18-30). I tore my ACL, MCL, and Meniscus 2 years ago and just starting to get back into golf. My summers are no longer filled with softball so Golf is back on the slate. I hope to get back to where I was and with dedication and practice I can get there.

I have always played ping irons and callaway drivers/fairway/hybrids. Recently though I got some mizunos that I enjoy and went to a Ping driver and fairway woods for the forgiveness factor. Golf is more enjoyable when the clubs are easier to hit. :act-up: I still have my callaway hybrids however I replaced 2 wedges for some SM5 (great wedge, the K grind out of the bunker is FANTASTIC). Ive owned a few scottys but always come back to my odysseys. Im a big fan of the #9 but just purchased a #7 to see how I putt with that. I used to be a club ho and I can only imagine being on a golf board will make me relapse again.

Best of luck with your next round,
TJ

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP. And yes golf is more fun when shots are easier to hit.

Welcome to THP TJ!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome TJ!

Welcome to THP TJ

Welcome!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP! You have some solid members in your area.

welcome to THP

Welcome tj

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome TJ!

Welcome TJ

Welcome to THP! You have some solid members in your area.

I've been creeping for awhile... saw the MN get together and it looked pretty fun!

Welcome

Welcome to the forum, Chilly. You're going to like it here. :welcome:

Back