staring samuel l jackson GIF

Your post had me so irked that I had to post two blank stare like reactions. How dare you suggest such a horrible idea!
You've used that one multiple times today, lol.

Minor pet peeve, but it’s annoying when the lat pull down, and the seated cable row machine are both taken. There’s 4 of each. How the hell are 8 people doing the exact two things I want to do?

Do I look like I’m creative enough to make stuff up on the fly to make up for those? :(
I love when they do a Set and grunt like crazy," hey, look at me I'm working out hard", then they sit there and check their Accounts on Phone. Uh, what kind of Work Out is that? :banghead:

When did doing certain lifts without shoes on become a thing?
They'll think differently when a 65 lb Dumbbell rolls over they're Toes from a new Guy who's showing off.

You said the reason. Seated. Seated machines. I've posted about that a bunch in here. Maybe right off the bat. There's actual studies on this. People will find a way to sit on their ass at the gym. Without fail.
Hey wait a minute I multi task on Leg Machines. Leg extensions and sphincter compression.

Due to circumstances outside of my control I need to be at the gym at 10 after 5pm on a weekday.

In Hell Swerk GIF

Due to circumstances outside of my control I need to be at the gym at 10 after 5pm on a weekday.

In Hell Swerk GIF
Good luck with that. More waiting than working.

In Hell Swerk GIF
Hour and a half for cardio and legs.

People wearing jeans.
What? Why?

People wearing jeans.
What? Why?
If it's bench press or deadlift day, why not? Changing takes time and space. If it's a tight time window, keep the jeans on, rep the bench and pull heavy, GTFO.

If it's bench press or deadlift day, why not? Changing takes time and space. If it's a tight time window, keep the jeans on, rep the bench and pull heavy, GTFO.
One of the guys was using the hamstring curl machine and the other was on the treadmill

Why would you care what someone else is wearing in the gym ?
Because the pet peeve thread dedicated to small grievances

Elastic waist jeans and a nice cup of java, nice evening in the gym for me.

One of the guys was using the hamstring curl machine and the other was on the treadmill
I'm trying to picture a guy on Treadmill with his Pants hanging half way down his Butt. Hold my Gatorade, I'm gonna get the ending on Video.

Ok, got one. Monday was Leg day so was cycling thru the Machines, noticed guy 2 over doing a set then look at his phone, then do another set. Finally I needed that Machine... Hey, mind if I Work In, he stares at me like I asked him can I have your shorts. He looks at weights then says " I've got 2 more to go". I just stared at him and shook my head.

Back