Had a golfing first today

Renren89

Reaction score
Handicap
First full 18 hole round that I didn't lose a golf ball :D

Pretty happy about it really

Congrats. I don't think I've ever done that for an 18 hole round. It's a nice accomplishment for sure.

Congrats! Did you notice a visibly lower score due to no penalty strokes?

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

First full 18 hole round that I didn't lose a golf ball :D

Pretty happy about it really

What did you end up shooting if I may ask?
Congrats though!

Hopefully it becomes a habit! Congrats!

Always nice not to lose any balls in a round.

That's such a great feeling. Hell, I still get excited now if I make it through a round with 1 ball. It's tough keeping those little balls in play in the woods! :D

Congrats! Did you notice a visibly lower score due to no penalty strokes?

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I did on the first nine but slowed down a fair bit on the second nine so my score was fairly similar in the end.

What did you end up shooting if I may ask?
Congrats though!

I shot a 95 which I'm not too happy about. Shot an 8 over 45 on the front nine and then had 15 over 50 on the back nine.
Struggled a bit more than usual with my short game. On one hole I went bunker to bunker on the geren. oops :D

I lost two balls to water, but found three others... does that count:confused2:

Congrats. Always a good feeling to end the round with the same rock you started with.

That's such a great feeling. Hell, I still get excited now if I make it through a round with 1 ball. It's tough keeping those little balls in play in the woods! :D
I hit in the in woods a few times but it was usually just around the edges so it was really easy to find the ball. Only had one drive go wayyy offline and I thought I had lost it but it turned out it was right where the group on the other hole had hit their drives so I didn't realize mine was findeable

I was using Bridgestone e5's for the first time too. must have been the balls :D

That is a great day, congrats buddy.

Congrats. Always a good feeling to end the round with the same rock you started with.

Amen to that. Just sucks though cause it goes into the crappy ball section of my bag because oh the marks on it.

Amen to that. Just sucks though cause it goes into the crappy ball section of my bag because oh the marks on it.
I actually only got one little scrape on my ball. Switched it after 9 because of it so I used 2 balls today.

Nice...that's gotta help the score some.

I play mine until I lose one or the dimples start wearing on the edges, a little scratch or scuff really doesn't change the flight any. Besides after you play the same one several rounds they become like lucky charms and you will pick one on the toughest tee shots and it magically stays on the fairway. Good job!

Not a better feeling than to finish a round with the same ball, just wished you would've scored a little better for your sake.

It's great to play a round without losing a ball. Been putting a lot in the drink lately :(

I play mine until I lose one or the dimples start wearing on the edges, a little scratch or scuff really doesn't change the flight any. Besides after you play the same one several rounds they become like lucky charms and you will pick one on the toughest tee shots and it magically stays on the fairway. Good job!

It really wasn't much of a scratch either. I could have easily kept playing it.
On the tough driving holes I think my 5 wood is going to have to be my lucky charm. Used it off the tee 6 times today and hit 6 fairways with it compared to my driver which I used 6 times and hit one fairway :D
Although I did have a 290~ yard drive that ended up about 5 feet off the fairway which is why I kept trying to use it :D

Not a better feeling than to finish a round with the same ball, just wished you would've scored a little better for your sake.

Well I haven't been golfing for very long so I'm not too upset, I just wish I could have kept my early momentum going.

It's great to play a round without losing a ball. Been putting a lot in the drink lately :(
No worries about that here today. Even if I had hit it in the water all the ponds were frozen over :D

Congrats! That's awesome!

Back