Happy New Year & Major Milestone

Congrats to THP and the community for hitting (just about) a fun milestone at years end.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Happy New Year to all of THP! Thank you @JB and @GolferGal for being a major positive and light in my life during this tough year we all had. Cannot wait to continue to grow with the community!

What an great way to kick 2020 to the curb and start the new year!!

Thanks JB and GolferGal for this site ;)

Incredibly impressive feat accomplished. The community had a goal and damn they made sure it happened. Next year is going to be even better.

I want to wish everyone here a VERY Happy New Year. Be Safe and enjoy

With 2020 being the year that it was I am very thankful to have THP to visit every day multiple times.
Thanks @GolferGal and @JB

Happy new year to a great group of brothers!

happy new year to so many people here that i am blessed to call a friend

What a number...congrats!

Happy New Year... a bit over 1k posts remain to hit that threshold.

It speaks volumes to the tremendous work all of the THP staff put in and the dedication of @JB and @GolferGal to make a fun, enjoyable space for this community to grow as it has.

Can't wait to see what's in store for 2021!

I genuinely don't know.

I would like to think that doing a million a year from here on out is pretty doable and could be a lot of fun.
I would like to think that the THP Showcase will bring a lot :ROFLMAO:
Maybe if HR @Canadan would speak to the CEO @GolferGal and C-suite @JB about this year's post drives, that could happen. Those quarterly post drives were awesome and a lot of fun!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Happy new year to everyone and hopefully 2021 will be a lot better than this year has been

Happy New Year to THP! Love this community and all it does for those both on and off the forum. It’s a fun place filled with great people.

Happy New Year to THP! Love this community and all it does for those both on and off the forum. It’s a fun place filled with great people.

I could not have stated it any better.

Happy New Years THP! What a fantastic way to finish a rough year and roll into a 2021 that is sure looking up!

I can't believe how close it is to 7Mil

Happy New Year, all, THP helps keep me sane these days!

Happy new year everyone and congrats on the milestone! This place really is something special.

Well deserved @JB & GolferGal. Happy new year to everyone

I genuinely don't know.

I would like to think that doing a million a year from here on out is pretty doable and could be a lot of fun.
I would like to think that the THP Showcase will bring a lot :ROFLMAO:

I think it's very doable. From Dec 8, when I started tracking daily numbers, to Dec 20 - about the time @Canadan got us all fired up for the sprint - we averaged, 2,755 posts per day. Over 365 days, that's 1.005 million posts, which would put us over the finish line probably around Dec 29 or 30. I have to believe with all the special events and such, not to mention someone emerging as the next @MWard, we will average well over 2,755 posts daily, perhaps as much as 3,000.

The engineer in me wants to know this, so I will try to track our progress on a weekly basis. I would ask any THPer who is on the forum around midnight CST to grab the total messages number and post it, so we all know what the starting point is. {Please don't PM me and blow up my inbox.) I don't think I will be near a screen at that time. I'll either be asleep or enjoying a toddy with Mrs. Reframmellator.

Happy New Year to a great community!

I think it's very doable. From Dec 8, when I started tracking daily numbers, to Dec 20 - about the time @Canadan got us all fired up for the sprint - we averaged, 2,755 posts per day. Over 365 days, that's 1.005 million posts, which would put us over the finish line probably around Dec 29 or 30. I have to believe with all the special events and such, not to mention someone emerging as the next @MWard, we will average well over 2,755 posts daily, perhaps as much as 3,000.

The engineer in me wants to know this, so I will try to track our progress on a weekly basis. I would ask any THPer who is on the forum around midnight CST to grab the total messages number and post it, so we all know what the starting point is. {Please don't PM me and blow up my inbox.) I don't think I will be near a screen at that time. I'll either be asleep or enjoying a toddy with Mrs. Reframmellator.

Happy New Year to a great community!
I love that @MWard is a unit of measurement now.

Happy New Year all!

I'm glad that my speck of dust of a post count contributed to this milestone.

let's get 2020 in our rear view! congrats on the milestone. Next week will be my 5th anniversary of my join date. time ain't slowing down!

Guys we'll still have 12 hours before the year is up. Why not shoot for 8Mill this year? lol

Back