HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

First flight Aberdeen to London delayed for 2 hours already due to weather - going to make it a very tight transfer at Heathrow. Not a great start 😂
Good luck, brother 👊🏻

This is so awesome!!

Looks like you’re packed light too. Haha. You sneaking someone else inside that travel bag?!
Just lots and lots of tea and biscuits like a true Brit 😉

Safe travels!! Looking forward to meeting you in two weeks!

Pilot clearly didn’t spare the fuel because I’ve made it to Heathrow with an hour to spare. Quick refreshment stop and then back into the air - next stop San Diego….

Apparently the pilot is a THPer and was going to make sure your adventure didn’t get sidetracked under his watch!

Pilot clearly didn’t spare the fuel because I’ve made it to Heathrow with an hour to spare. Quick refreshment stop and then back into the air - next stop San Diego….
Be sure to get up and move around a bit on that flight. Just yuck

One step closer!

How many hours is that flight?

Oh man, if only I could do that, everything would be so much better! Fingers crossed the plane has a flux capacitor installed!

Oh man, if only I could do that, everything would be so much better! Fingers crossed the plane has a flux capacitor installed!

Yes! Get some rest. Flying into San Diego is a neat experience.

In the air. ;)

Safe travels my man! Looking forward to meeting up with you for the weekend.

Can't wait to follow your adventure!

Back