Hello from JollyGrnBucket!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP and thank you for your service.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to Paradise! Thank you for sharing your story.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard bucket :thumb:

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP.

:welcome: great intro Calvin, thank you for your service.

:welcome: Calvin!

First things First....I am sorry for your loss, But Baby She has got it better than all of us combined, I am a born again Christian and believe WITH OUT A DOUBT she is in Heaven with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ...No telling What wonders She see's.
But you may rest assured she is being WELL cared for and you shall see her again...God bless and comfort you and your Wife,
Oh Yeah....As a former member of the Military, I thank you, your wife and your family for your service......:angel:

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome! It is an enormous comfort knowing where she is. The hard part is practicing patience in waiting to see her, and having my whole family together. Luckily I have an incredible wife, an amazing son (who turns 2 next month...gotta get that boy some clubs!) and a God who loves me. How blessed am I!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP :wavey:

Welcome to THP Jolly!!!

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome! It is an enormous comfort knowing where she is. The hard part is practicing patience in waiting to see her, and having my whole family together. Luckily I have an incredible wife, an amazing son (who turns 2 next month...gotta get that boy some clubs!) and a God who loves me. How blessed am I!

Your Faith is to be admired, I will not insult you by saying i know how you feel because I don't.
However like yourself I believe in a Loving God that cares for you and your Family and though we may not know why he allows certain things to happen but we can take comfort that He cannot make a mistake and has a reason for everything.
You are an inspiration to me and countless others.
Anytime you want to chat feel free to send me a private message and know for A FACT you and your family are in our prayers.
Also know that not only are you blessed but have blessed me by sharing your story.....Love Squiddy

:welcome: it is good to have you here.

Welcome to THP Calvin!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP Jolly!!

Welcome to THP! Thanks for sharing.

Welcome!

Back