Hello from Missouri

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP! Spreading the game is always good.

Welcome to the best golf forum on the web!! If you've been lurking you are already aware of this though. I'm just a couple miles from you here in P-Hill so if you want to get together for a round, just shoot me a PM. We're always looking to add some new people to the regular group. Another guy that gets on here periodically has a son your age as well and enjoys playing so maybe you two could hook up for some father son golf outings. My son plays as well, but he's a little older at 17 and beats the pants off of all of us. \

I look forward to meeting you some time.

Welcome to THP! Glad you decided to join us after reading the forums for a year.

Welcome to THP. My best friend used to live a mile off 50 on F highway.

I'm just a stones throw away from there. I'm a transplant from Raytown, but have been down here for about 8 years. Maybe someday when I won't completely embarrass myself I can play at a meet up in the area. My game is pretty bad right now though. Ugh!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the best golf forum on the web!! If you've been lurking you are already aware of this though. I'm just a couple miles from you here in P-Hill so if you want to get together for a round, just shoot me a PM. We're always looking to add some new people to the regular group. Another guy that gets on here periodically has a son your age as well and enjoys playing so maybe you two could hook up for some father son golf outings. My son plays as well, but he's a little older at 17 and beats the pants off of all of us. \

I look forward to meeting you some time.

Yes sir. I noticed you were local. I've golfed the little 9 hole in P-Hill a time or two (can't beat 2 for $24 including a cart!) but spend most of my time at the Country Creek range. I've spent countless hours at the range but have never golfed any of the 3 courses. My game is still in it's infancy but I figure I can't get better if I don't play. Maybe we can tee it up when it cools down a bit.

Thanks for the Welcome.

Yes sir. I noticed you were local. I've golfed the little 9 hole in P-Hill a time or two (can't beat 2 for $24 including a cart!) but spend most of my time at the Country Creek range. I've spent countless hours at the range but have never golfed any of the 3 courses. My game is still in it's infancy but I figure I can't get better if I don't play. Maybe we can tee it up when it cools down a bit.

Thanks for the Welcome.

We're usually out there on Tue or Wed after work. $20 & $22! Can't beat that for a round. Don't let the fact that you're learning hold you back from playing. We've all been there and most of our group is in the low 90s most times.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Welcome to THP!

welcome to the party

:wavey: :welcome:

We're usually out there on Tue or Wed after work. $20 & $22! Can't beat that for a round. Don't let the fact that you're learning hold you back from playing. We've all been there and most of our group is in the low 90s most times.

Right on. I may have to take you up on a round one of these days!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!! :)

Right on. I may have to take you up on a round one of these days!

Don't let the fact that he has Texas in his name and chose to live on the wrong side of the state fool you, Texasbrons is one hell of a guy.

Don't let the fact that he has Texas in his name and chose to live on the wrong side of the state fool you, Texasbrons is one hell of a guy.

You can't trust those St. Louis guys. Wait he was giving me a compliment. Yeah, what shark said!

Welcome to THP!

Back