Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I spent 14 years in Germany as a military brat and as a former military member. Born in Mainz and lived in Wurtzburg, Heidelburg, Wiesbaden, and Geilenkirchen.

Welcome!

Hi snow!
I play most of the time Monrepos (Ludwigsburg), Nippenburg and those 9-hole-clubs around Stuttgart.
What bout u?
Kressbach, Tübingen is my home course, maybe you've played the old or new 9-hole course. The 2nd 9 of our new course open at the end of this May.
Through the year i also play some rounds at GLC Haghof, and a few random courses in BW.

Havn't had a chance to play Nippenburg or Monrepos yet, but they're looking good :)

Welcome to THP! Lived in Southern Germany for a couple years and it's beautiful country.

Hi!
I know Kressbach - played it 2012, 2011 and 2010 (not the 2nd 9 but the 1st 9). Don't like the course, too many bad impressions in the year 2010 + 2011. I have put this club on my personal blacklist.
But maybe we can team up on other course...? Monrepos is great, Nippenburg is tough (the topography is killing!)... just let me know :)

Monrepos! Will be more than happy to finally visit it. There's a partnership deal for mondays and thursdays, do you have time to play during the week?

Kressbachs older public 9 holes are a real terror. If you only played those, i'm 100% supporting your blacklisting decision. All holes are straight and boring, teeboxes are tiny and not even flat, aweful fairways full of weeds, only 2/9 greens are more than mowed-down "fairway" patches... and those "fairways" are so sloped the ball is impossible to stop around the hole. And i seriously doubt they'll be improved before the 18 hole course is all finished.

The 18 hole course is a different matter. It's where the investments went, it's got real tee boxes, real fairways, real greens - elevated, shaped, well defended by bunkers.
Trees and bushes take time, otherwise it's worthy of being called a serious course. If you ever want to play a new course come over and give it a swing later this summer/autumn.

Kressbachs older public 9 holes are a real terror. If you only played those, i'm 100% supporting your blacklisting decision. All holes are straight and boring, teeboxes are tiny and not even flat, aweful fairways full of weeds, only 2/9 greens are more than mowed-down "fairway" patches... and those "fairways" are so sloped the ball is impossible to stop around the hole.

That's a very... polite way to describe my "golf course" experience... ;-)
I would be using more... hard words... even my wife (not playing golf) said, after I showed her pictures, that I have wasted not only money but also time & effort.
Anyway, maybe I will reconsider to give Kressbach a 4th try later this year.

Monrepos! Will be more than happy to finally visit it. There's a partnership deal for mondays and thursdays, do you have time to play during the week?

Any plans for Monday 27-May-13 ?
That's the best I can offer you... playing this year at the Stuttgarter Golftage (http://www.stuttgarter-golftage.de/) and on Monday is no tournament... otherwise I can only offer the weekend for 18 holes...

You have to check out Weitenburg (http://www.gcsw.de/golfclubDe/De/index.htm) - a must play course here in Southern Germany.
The holes following river Neckar are GREAT!

Cheers,
mikka

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back