Hello from The Netherlands

Jefka

Reaction score
Handicap
So I finally registered after lurking for quite a while. Well actually I just found out I had already registered my email address apparently, just never posted anything.

As you can see from my avatar, I'm from cow country, The Netherlands. Got into the game through my parents who started golfing and finally managed to bring to golf flue over to me some 4 years ago. Started with some introduction lessons, then a year later did a "instruction week" and got my first handicap some weeks later. I really started to play some more for the last two years and I'm now at handicap 23.5, usually shooting anywhere between a 95 - 105 score with my best being a 89. My typical miss is a shaky tee shot and a slight push with the irons. I'm playing Callaway x20's although I just bought myself a Ben Hogan Apex Edge set for cheap and absolutely loving them, they are classy, absolutely love the sight of them (being BH's also counts, they will always be special)

So yep I guess that's all of it, are there any other Dutch members or am I the only cowfan overhere?

Ps. This community is just absolutely great, intelligent discussions, great articles and friendly people!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP

Nice intro :welcome:

welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Many welcomes!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome. ..glad you are part of the THP family.

I'm Just Tap Tap Tapping...

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. I lived in your wonderful country for 4 years back in the early 80's. Stationed at Soesterberg AB. Have a 30 yr old son born in Veenendaal.........

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

welcome to THP

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to :thp: Jefka!

Welcome. The Hogan Apex are great irons. Enjoy them!

Hallo! Welkom bij de club! Veel plezier!

Back