Hells Kitchen, Season 11 (Spoilers)

Really the only reason I watch this show. And why I started watching Masterchef as well

DVR setting via an app is the best invention ever!
You got that right, at least Time Warner Cable got something right in my area!!!

Perhaps the worst I have seen two teams do on the opening service. Wow.

Wow someone on HK that lives really close by. I hope Jon makes it all the way.

Lines of the season: "b*tch, who brings a puppet on Hells Kitchen?" and "This ain't a Sesame Street"

Perhaps the worst I have seen two teams do on the opening service. Wow.

At least they completed the service. In the early seasons I think I remember it taking them a few episodes to get a complete service.

Dang. I forgot to watch this tonight. I knew I liked you guys. I love Gordon Ramsay so much. Watched every season of HK and think he's awesome. I'm assuming this is basically how the episode went though....
3t2mpj.jpg

Lines of the season: "b*tch, who brings a puppet on Hells Kitchen?" and "This ain't a Sesame Street"
That was so odd, didnt expect that one.

Dang. I forgot to watch this tonight. I knew I liked you guys. I love Gordon Ramsay so much. Watched every season of HK and think he's awesome. I'm assuming this is basically how the episode went though....
3t2mpj.jpg

I like that Meme with the Chicken is so Raw it still wants to fight Peter Griffin

Nedra is by far my favorite so far!

I wonder how annoying that puppet is going to be, if the women keep winning it'll stick around for a little while longer!

I swear they like casting nimrods for the show. Makes for better tv. It ain't no top chef

I swear they like casting nimrods for the show. Makes for better tv. It ain't no top chef
I worked with a Lady in Tampa who's Son-in-Law tried out for the show. He was an excellent chef, and did not make it because he was "too good" for the show. Ramsay did offer him a job in one of his restaurants in NY, I do believe.

This has to be one of the craziest stories I've seen develop on Reality TV!!!
hells-kitchen1.jpg

It was really awkward.
I don't even think awkward begins to describe it, I don't mean it as an insult or making light of it, but she honestly seems to have a screw or two loose!

Why do I always root for the good looking black girl. Oh yeah my wife is a beautiful black woman. I can't help it, it just happens I would also like to see the old guy from Boston do well only because I lived there for a few years and my wife if from there.

Nedra is a trip, the puppet master is straight off the short bus. I'd like to see what positions the winners actually hold and if they are still working.

Nedra is a trip, the puppet master is straight off the short bus. I'd like to see what positions the winners actually hold and if they are still working.
Had to laugh at the short bus. None of the winners seem to be very good so I imagine they got their one year and are done or demoted.

That is what I was thinking. he is one of the top three chefs in the world, i would imagine a few should have shown some promise
Had to laugh at the short bus. None of the winners seem to be very good so I imagine they got their one year and are done or demoted.

That is what I was thinking. he is one of the top three chefs in the world, i would imagine a few should have shown some promise

It is reality t.v. and it is the same menu since they started if the cooks yes cooks can't figure out how to cook a friggin scallop in 8 years of watching the show they must only be on the show for entertainment and not skills.

true.....
It is reality t.v. and it is the same menu since they started if the cooks yes cooks can't figure out how to cook a friggin scallop in 8 years of watching the show they must only be on the show for entertainment and not skills.

The girl who won last year is still at Gordon Ramsy Steak in Vegas.

I finally saw the episode last night. Nedra is hilarious and that puppet lady is weird. My house has all picked favorites.. It's go time

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Back