Hells Kitchen, Season 11 (Spoilers)

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
It starts tonight. Set a reminder, set your DVR, this season looks to be great.

Finally, I enjoy Kitchen Nightmare as well. But it's just a holdover until Kitchen starts back up

I have never watched this one, but love Ramsay. Might start this year.

Ramsay has a show on BBC America that just finished called Ramsay Behind Bars. He went into a prison in England and turned a dozen criminals into legitimate cooks. It is fantastic.

Ramsay has a show on BBC America that just finished called Ramsay Behind Bars. He went into a prison in England and turned a dozen criminals into legitimate cooks. It is fantastic.

I must see this

I have never watched this one, but love Ramsay. Might start this year.
You really need to watch it. The only reason I watch is for Ramsay, it's entertaining.
I need to check that out, sounds awesome.

I knew I liked you War. I have seen all 10 seasons and I just went and ate here in Vegas last week
pa6u8una.jpg

tuduge3u.jpg

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I knew I liked you War. I have seen all 10 seasons and I just went and ate here in Vegas last week
pa6u8una.jpg

tuduge3u.jpg

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I had the farm burger as well! And, believe it or not, you are sitting in the exact same table I did at BURGR. LMAO.

I had the farm burger as well! And, believe it or not, you are sitting in the exact same table I did at BURGR. LMAO.

Haha that is funny. Wow was that thing good. 4 of us each got the burger and we split fries, which were also good.

I havent picked a winner since Danny in Season 5. Need one this year.

Haha that is funny. Wow was that thing good. 4 of us each got the burger and we split fries, which were also good.

I havent picked a winner since Danny in Season 5. Need one this year.

Did you try the wings?
y4ypy3as.jpg

My wife and I love this show, I can't wait for to see the carnage to follow. Ramsey is classic in this series!

I've watched this the past few seasons and I've already got the DVR set for tonight. For some reason I love seeing personalities clash in the kitchen. This one looks like a good one as well.

TH and WE, stop it with your pics, you're making me hungry!!! JK, I'll have to check that place out if I ever make it to Vegas. My wife and I have always joked that it would be fun to eat at the Hells Kitchen restaurant during filming, but it would need to be late in the season in case they shut down service!

TH and WE, stop it with your pics, you're making me hungry!!! JK, I'll have to check that place out if I ever make it to Vegas. My wife and I have always joked that it would be fun to eat at the Hells Kitchen restaurant during filming, but it would need to be late in the season in case they shut down service!

He actually has 3 resturants there.

Gordon Ramsy Burgr
Gordon Ramsy Pub (Where season 11 winner will be working)
Gordon Ramsy Steak

We love Gordon Ramsay shows! We always watch this one along with Kitchen Nightmares. He has shows on the BBC Channel too.

We love this promo for the show. Never gets old (talking about the dumb girl about the 10 second mark).

thanks for the reminder. I LOVE RAMSAY i could hear him calling people donkeys all day.

I forgot about this!! Just set my dvr via app. I'm excited!

I forgot about this!! Just set my dvr via app. I'm excited!
DVR setting via an app is the best invention ever!

It starts tonight. Set a reminder, set your DVR, this season looks to be great.

I need some...'get out you Donkey'....'
They're RAAAAWWW!!!!!

Him asking one dude if hes got a drinking problem already has me laughing. One thing I will say, he does care about these people. If you watch the Ramsay Behind Bars show, he really sticks his neck out for some guys and cares what happens to them.

Him asking one dude if hes got a drinking problem already has me laughing. One thing I will say, he does care about these people. If you watch the Ramsay Behind Bars show, he really sticks his neck out for some guys and cares what happens to them.

I agree. He can be a very nice guy. Just don't get on his bad side and dont make the same mistakes over and over again.. He has NO patience for that

We love this promo for the show. Never gets old (talking about the dumb girl about the 10 second mark).

I don't even care if this is all made for TV, because he's just funny! And it's like a train wreck I can't just stop watching.

Back