Help Me Choose: Golf Unfiltered's Bag for 2020

The second driver comment above has me rolling.

XXIO x Series 10.5 Driver with UST Black Wood shaft in current flex
XXIO X Series 3 wood same shaft with current flex
XXIO x Series hybrid recoil Smack Wrap in current flex
Cleveland Launcher UHX irons wit Recoil 760/780 ES SMackwrap set up OL
Cleveland RTX Raw-4 with the wedges same OL as PW
Frontline 4.0 blade from Cleveland

Whatever you choose, it needs to be a 2 driver set up.

Hahaha. This is gonna be good. Nice wager and props for being gutsy enough to make it. I personally would never have had the guts to mess with my golf game and thus my enjoyment of the game. Hahaha. I couldn’t imagine going to tourneys thinking my equipment wasn’t right or made for a 30 handicapper vs me. But as JB stated the equipment should fit well for him so he doesn’t quit golf hahaha.
I’ll be watching this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It might be interesting to see what he could shoot with a bloom set!

But in all seriousness what about:
Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Driver
Srixon Z F85 Fairway
Cleveland Launcher Halo Hybrid
Srixon Z U85
XXIO Forged Irons
Cleveland RTX4 Wedges
Cleveland Frontline Putter

Let's go newer Cleveland releases from top to bottom:

Launcher HB Turbo Driver
Launcher HB Turbo 3 Wood
Launcher Halo 3 Hybrid
Launcher UHX 4 Utility Iron
Launcher HB Turbo Irons 5 - D
CBX 2 Wedges 54 and 58
Frontline Elevado Single Bend Putter

Driver: Launcher HB Turbo
Fairway: Same
Hybrid: Launcher Halo 3 hybo
Utility: Srixon ZU85 4
Irons: 5-G Launcher UHX
Wedges: CBX2
Putter: Frontline ISO

Nothing too terrible here, but would definitely be a step in the GI direction for him and he may end up liking these.

Well I say don't take away all the man's toys... Lets go full internet golfer order on him...the ultimate combo set with a little of everything haha

Srixon 785 Driver
XXIO Prime Driver #2 at 3w length
Srixon ZU85 utility 18*
Launcher HB Turbo Irons 4-6
Launcher UHX 7-9
Launcher CBX PW-GW
RTX 4 Tour Raw-54*
Smart Sole 3S wedge 58*
Frontline 4.0 Putter (Have to have a blade with this setup :cool:)

My only change is I would put him in the Turbo 3W instead of the 2nd driver, but otherwise I love all of this.

My only change is I would put him in the Turbo 3W instead of the 2nd driver, but otherwise I love all of this.
I thought about that but wanted some XXIO in there haha

I thought about that but wanted some XXIO in there haha

I would move the XXIO driver into the #1 spot, then Turbo 3W. Does @JB get to choose the ball he plays too?

I would move the XXIO driver into the #1 spot, then Turbo 3W. Does @JB get to choose the ball he plays too?
I also thought about that but wanted to give @golfunfiltered 1 club from his old bag LOL. The ball is an interesting question... If so I'd go Q-Star Tour for him

That wasn’t part of it, but red Soft Feel Brite should be

I like that the contest was an experiment. Same should apply here. I can get behind the idea of Launcher HB Turbo irons with CBX2 wedges. Recoil shafts that are best fit. Keep the top of the bag as he would play it.

Going from players clubs to these GI/SGI irons and wedges would be very interesting. As a mid cap looking to drop into single digits, I tend to avoid these types of clubs. Is that a mistake on my part? Mr. Unfiltered’s experience would be fun to follow.

I completely support this bag make up and rationale behind it. (y)

I'd put him in Z forged 3-6 irons and 585 7-PW with CBX2 wedges and Huntington Beach Soft 12 putter. Throw him a bone with an XXIO driver and woods.

Well I say don't take away all the man's toys... Lets go full internet golfer order on him...the ultimate combo set with a little of everything haha

Srixon 785 Driver
XXIO Prime Driver #2 at 3w length
Srixon ZU85 utility 18*
Launcher HB Turbo Irons 4-6
Launcher UHX 7-9
Launcher CBX PW-GW
RTX 4 Tour Raw-54*
Smart Sole 3S wedge 58*
Frontline 4.0 Putter (Have to have a blade with this setup :cool:)

This needs to be the setup.

Really bummed he's staying in Cleveland/Srixon/XXIO, otherwise I'd say make him play OL and see how his scores drop

Has this been decided?

Back