For those of you with more than one pair, have you ever seen a size difference between two pairs that are the same size??

I ordered two different colors of the same style, both the same size, but one fits really well and the other, my foot is swimming in. Obviously I can tighten the "laces" but I was just shocked at how different they felt on my feet when they are both the same labeled size.

Just thought I'd see if anyone else has seen that with your multiple pairs

For those of you with more than one pair, have you ever seen a size difference between two pairs that are the same size??

I ordered two different colors of the same style, both the same size, but one fits really well and the other, my foot is swimming in. Obviously I can tighten the "laces" but I was just shocked at how different they felt on my feet when they are both the same labeled size.

Just thought I'd see if anyone else has seen that with your multiple pairs
That's been my fear. I wear somewhere between 10.5 and 11 in most shoes, and tried the 11s on at the store and there was loads of room. Seems like that's my winning choice.

That's been my fear. I wear somewhere between 10.5 and 11 in most shoes, and tried the 11s on at the store and there was loads of room. Seems like that's my winning choice.
I went with 11s. One pair is PERFECT. The other feels like I'm wearing 13s:ROFLMAO:

So, you're saying I need to find options and you get to pick from there.. got it.
Seriously...you STILL haven't bought some?

Hey, skimmer... I said by EOD tomorrow!
Had I noticed you were still teasing everyone we would have talked about this on Off Course haha

soon as football season ends I'll go back to wearing them at work most of the time. I can't wait!

Man ever since a couple of weeks ago when I wore mine to the office, I've been wearing them more and more to work. I might need to add some extra options though.

20211022_161621.jpg20211022_161825.jpg

It's a HeyDude party at every other store here..

Back