Hiya from Colorado

EaglevsFalcon

Reaction score
Handicap
3.4 GHIN
hey all, the name is Nate and I just came across these forums while researching some new clubs. I've played a ton of golf in my days and some of it pretty good. At my peak, I was a 6 hcp but once I moved to CO I pretty much stopped playing. I just took a trip to Michigan with my lovely lady and played 72 holes with her dad during our stay. Needless to say, I've got the bug back. Despite not swinging a club in over 2 years, by the end of the trip I was striking the ball better than I ever had! Perhaps it was my youthful exuberance giving way to calculated caution, but either way, I'm hooked again. Coming from serious altitude had my distances all wonky so my scores lagged, as was to be expected. Anyway, I look forward to losing myself in the game again and meeting some new folks in the process. One of the reasons I stopped playing was due to a complete lack of playing partners, so if any of you are in the aspen/vail/grand junction area, lets play some golf!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to a great place! We play quite often down in Denver, but a trek up the hill would be enjoyable as well. I play year round down here, but that would be difficult in your area. Look forward to meeting you.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4

thanks guys, we've got some great courses up here. Ill be making some treks that way too when time permits. we have till late october before things shut down unfortunately.

hey all, the name is Nate and I just came across these forums while researching some new clubs. I've played a ton of golf in my days and some of it pretty good. At my peak, I was a 6 hcp but once I moved to CO I pretty much stopped playing. I just took a trip to Michigan with my lovely lady and played 72 holes with her dad during our stay. Needless to say, I've got the bug back. Despite not swinging a club in over 2 years, by the end of the trip I was striking the ball better than I ever had! Perhaps it was my youthful exuberance giving way to calculated caution, but either way, I'm hooked again. Coming from serious altitude had my distances all wonky so my scores lagged, as was to be expected. Anyway, I look forward to losing myself in the game again and meeting some new folks in the process. One of the reasons I stopped playing was due to a complete lack of playing partners, so if any of you are in the aspen/vail/grand junction area, lets play some golf!

Welcome to a great place! We play quite often down in Denver, but a trek up the hill would be enjoyable as well. I play year round down here, but that would be difficult in your area. Look forward to meeting you.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4

Best two months of golf here in denver right now (now that the rains stopped)

Welcome and we Colorado peeps need to get together :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome nate

Welcome to THP

Welcome To THP

welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP Nate! Where abouts in Michigan did you go!?

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP Nate! Where abouts in Michigan did you go!?

I was in Waterford, outside of Pontiac. Got to play Pine Knob and Shepherd's Hollow. I was REALLY impressed with SH. Made me think a ton during the round. That track is all about course mgmt.

Back