Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Nice hole JT....good par save there buddy! And yes.....the jump was very graceful!!

JT, your nice swing makes me SICK! lol

great par considering where you hit #3 from!

My favorite hole at Bentwater. #14 Par 5 530 Yards. It was an entertaining hole to say the least. Enjoy!

Oh and sorry for the length of time I took to hit my 3rd shot. If you can hear, I started talking to some plants because they were in the way of my shot. Haha

Well done man....great par from the junk., :D

I posted this in the 1st THP Invitational thread but thought I would post it in here for folks who have not been keeping up with that thread.

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a tough hole. I'd be happy with anything under 6 here!

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a tough hole. I'd be happy with anything under 6 here!

What was strange about it was the wind was howling in our faces on that hole. Our group all hit an extra 2 clubs. But, that's one of the few holes I remember the wind being a big factor.

I posted this in the 1st THP Invitational thread but thought I would post it in here for folks who have not been keeping up with that thread.

What a nice looking golf course. Thanks for sharing.

What was strange about it was the wind was howling in our faces on that hole. Our group all hit an extra 2 clubs. But, that's one of the few holes I remember the wind being a big factor.

That is how it was with us too ww, I messed up and only hit 1 extra club, landed on the bank in the front and rolled back instead of bouncing forward. Automatic double then.

Intimidating looking par 3, plus throw in the wind...thanks for sharing

Wow...that's a tough looking tee shot....not even figuring any wind. Nice job there all...:D

Hole of the two days ago, this is certainly not a treat for the eyes but it is for the ears! More playful banter from your friends in PA but unfortunately some terrible golf.

[video=youtube;KfN-Noxve6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfN-Noxve6I&feature=plcp[/video]

hahahahaha great HOTD! i forgot we kept switching the camera from horizontal to vertical when mitch was hitting. looking forward to the par 3 so i can watch me miss my gimmie putt.

Wow PA guys....that look cold and windy there! Kudos to you guys for playing! Some nifty camera work as well. :shock: Looked like fun! Well, minus the cold and wind...............

Wow PA guys....that look cold and windy there! Kudos to you guys for playing! Some nifty camera work as well. :shock: Looked like fun! Well, minus the cold and wind...............

don't forget our awesome game and skills Nate! remember i'm bringing those double bogeys to Myrtle!

don't forget our awesome game and skills Nate! remember i'm bringing those double bogeys to Myrtle!
No......No you are not! don't make me fly up to PA for a weekend and play golf with you guys next spring.............wait, did I just say that?

No......No you are not! don't make me fly up to PA for a weekend and play golf with you guys next spring.............wait, did I just say that?

That would be amazing. I'm just letting everyone think i can't play.... i plan on sandbagging like crazy till Myrtle. :alien:

That would be amazing. I'm just letting everyone think i can't play.... i plan on sandbagging like crazy till Myrtle. :alien:

I got your number

#BingoBangoBongo

Hahaha. This rocks.

Perfect drive! -horrible lie

LMAO at the Mitch tilt.

Dude, you played that lie better then most. That was an excellent shot.

This video gets funnier and funnier. Looking at us from the outside is funnier than actually being in the foursome at times!

Back