Holiday Cheer Day 10 – Adams Idea Black Super Hybrid

Good luck everyone. This will be a great addition to ANYBODY'S bag!! Thanks to THP and Adams golf, you guys are both generous and amazing

This club is a beast. I hit SethO's a while back and was quite impressed. More impressed with how he hit it though.

That club is badass. I might be afraid of it.

great looking hybrid! Good luck to everyone!

Good luck everyone!

This is a great stick, I hit one a couple weeks ago and I was very impressed.

Another great prize!

I've not hit any Adam's clubs, but that hybrid looks SESSY!
I have a gap in my bag all ready.

Half way already and I've not won a prize yet!!!:crying:

ok. so I have fingers and toes crossed on this. I've replaced just about everything in my bag this year except my 3 wood and 3 hybrid and have been hitting a bunch of stuff to see what I like. These Adams hybrids are sweet and would be a perfect match to my Adams driver (hint, hint) :D

Best hybrid i've ever hit. Thanks Adams

Nice Hybrid. If Darth Vader played golf this would probably be his weapon of choice:starwars:.............

I love this club; hope the winner enjoys it as much as I enjoy this hybrid.

Another fantastic prize...thanks THP and ADAMS !!

Good luck to everyone tonight! I probably won't make it tonight because I have to take the dogs to my friends house for the holidays and then I have a delivery. Duty calls!

Yup, very nice stick indeed. I'd let it eat crackers in my bag. :)

This is probably my favorite hybrid on the market, and I've only had mine a week or two :) Someone is going to be very excited, good luck everyone!

Very sharp club. Good luck one and all.

Kevin

This would be perfect because I need a hybrid as that 14th club and Adams has the best. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Would love to have this in my bag. After recently joining THP, I'm already loving all the information being exchanged! Thanks for the giveaway!

Would love to have this in my bag. After recently joining THP, I'm already loving all the information being exchanged! Thanks for the giveaway!

Welcome to thp nebhusker! Another husker right here

Kinda quiet out here about this....if you guys want I'll just take it, no biggie really. Drawing coming up, good luck everyone!

Well I can see folks are getting ready to get riled up for this beauty! Thanks to THP and Adams Golf for making some lucky golfer grin like a opossum tonight:thumb: Good luck to all.

Back