Holiday Cheer Day 19 – Mizuno JPX-800 Iron Set

LOVE Mizuno irons. These would be great to add to my bag. Thanks Mizuno and THP!!

What a great contest!! Thanks THP and thanks to Mizuno

Thanks for all the giveaways, even though I haven't gotten anything! Maybe my luck will change!

This list of giveaways was amazing, but the last day giveaway is the one I want the most. Goodluck to everyone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Come to me Mizzie irons, Tuna needs a new set of fins. Errr...irons. Perhaps iron fins?

Good luck everyone on the final prize!! Now I know a perfect place for these irons.... my bag!

Good luck everyone and happy new year!

Thanks THP and Mizuno for the great prize.

Please get in my bag:act-up:

19 is my lucky number. Good luck to the rest of you, you'll need it. Thank you Mizuno, THP!

super prize to end the festivities. thanks Mizuno and THP!

JB - GG ,

How are you going to top this next year? Aboslutely fantastic month of December for golfers and THPers.

That is what we heard last year....hehe

Although this will be tough to beat.

This would be a great end to an otherwise pretty crappy "vacation" for me. Please let this be my fist official THP win!

The one prize I've been waiting on. I'm looking to purchase these. How sweet it would be to win them, that way I could use the money set aside to purchase a driver driver! Big Money! Big Money! No Wammy's No Wammy's!!

Thanks Mizuno and THP!

Good luck to all!

Another ridiculously nice set of irons. Great way to end all the festivities. Its going to be kinda sad not tuning in at 8 every night after this. We've definitely been spoiled by THP. Good luck to all!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

oh man, this set is Saweet!!!!!!!!! Good luck everyone!

nice looking set of irons...good luck everyone. Thanks THP & Mizuno!

good luck to eveyone! and a huge THANK YOU to THP and all the great companies involved!

Good Luck to all! and Happy New Year!

last day of the giveaways. Thanks JB, GG and all those making THP such a great place. Been a good year - glad i found this place - it truly is the best golf forum out there! Im off to work - so everyone have a safe new year - and congrats in advance to the winner!

Thanks to mizuno too! Slick looking irons.

This is my night... i can feel it... GL everyone...

Nice way to finish up 2010 and the Holiday contest. Good luck everyone.

Thats a nice looking set! Good luck to all who are in the contest!

Last years Holiday Cheer contest was great, but this one has just blown it away and tonight is the final straw. Thanks to all the companies who contributed and THP for the hard work.

The Mizuno's going out tonight are going to make one of us a better golfer, just that simple. I hope to be the lucky one, they are that good.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

this is going to be a great New Year's prize for someone!

Back