Holiday Cheer Day 19 – Mizuno JPX-800 Iron Set

Congratulations SprayTech! Awesome win man.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Congrats SprayTech! What a great gift from THP and Mizuno!

Congrats spraytech, big win on the last day of the contest. Thank you to THP and Mizuno for a great prize and better contest.

Kinda upset I didn't win but congrats SprayTech have fun and hit em straight

This was one of the nicest prizes out there. Congrats Spraytech on a great win. Thanks THP & Mizuno

Kinda upset I didn't win but congrats SprayTech have fun and hit em straight

Aren't we all? and +1 on the congrats to spraytech.

Thanks to thp and all the companies that helped spread some joy this holiday season.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Congrats SprayTech! What a great giveaway this was! Thanks THP and all the companies who participated.

Congrats, spraytech. That's a nice looking set of irons.

Congrats SprayTech! How neat is that!!!! Happy New Year! Enjoy those beauties!!!:clapp:

Congratulations. :banana::banana::banana::alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2:

Congrats Spraytech.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Congrats, this was a really sweet prize!!!

Congrats SprayTech...amazing prize again tonight.

Thanks to all the participants, the great companies that contributed and special thanks to THP for these amazing contests.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Congratulations SprayTech, great prize from a great company. Thanks to THP & many great sponsors for making a great 19 days.

Congrats ST! :thumb:

Congrats Spraytech, great way to end the year...

Congrats!! Spraytech

Congrats to the final winners! Better luck next year people! Lol

Congrats spraytech!! Great prize to start out the year with.

What a fantastic contest and a fantastic year for THP! Thanks to all the companies who made all this possible and thank you to JB and GG for all the hard work.

THP will be like Heaven in 2011!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

cograts!

Fun Contest. Thanks THP and people who gave free stuff!. :).

Congrats Spraytech! We are out and about yesterday so I did not log on last evening. Great prize and enjoy :thumb:

Man , what a surprise !!! First off I want to thank JB, GG and Mizuno & all thats involved here at THP for this FANTASTIC prize !
Heck of a way to wake up on New Years and see you won , hope the rest of my new years is this Awesome !
Again THANK YOU ALL :thankyou::thumb:

Back