Homemade Egg McDuffin

Quick inquiry: would it be possible to make the most perfect circle on earth? The McDonald's egg? Looks like a great appliance, by the way. Easy to make food is the best food!

mcd_photo_of_egg_mcmuffin.jpg

It does that very thing.

Saw that in a commercial just the other day. One of those "why didn't I think of that" things. Looks like it does the job well too. Now I want a sammich.

I just might have to send that link to my wife...lol. I could see this being a present of mine this Christmas.

Seems like this could be quite handy during a certain FLA/GA competition.

Seems like this could be quite handy during a certain FLA/GA competition.
Does it work if we throw some burger in there as well?

Glad I just finished lunch or I would be hungry. I have been looking for something else to do with eggs for breakfast...think I will be picking one of these up

Sausage? Circle cut regular bacon?

When I move, this might be in my purchase list - I'm pretty much ruined for the day without breakfast.

Sausage? Circle cut regular bacon?

When I move, this might be in my purchase list - I'm pretty much ruined for the day without breakfast.

I have done Canadian bacon, sausage patties and even cooked bacon, it all works on there. You can also add veggies if you want, like some fresh spinach or peppers and onions. It's all about your personal preference.

I have done Canadian bacon, sausage patties and even cooked bacon, it all works on there. You can also add veggies if you want, like some fresh spinach or peppers and onions. It's all about your personal preference.

Oh my Gawd. You had to go ruin a delicious thread filled with fine pork products with saying you can add vile weeds?

Talk about a versatile device. I need express shipping.

I don't...
If you want to send me your address I can order it for you 2-day (get it monday) and we could settle up via Paypal. Honestly, don't know how people live without prime, but that's another topic all together.

This is a fixture on our countertop, it is used five to seven days a week.

If you want to send me your address I can order it for you 2-day (get it monday) and we could settle up via Paypal. Honestly, don't know how people live without prime, but that's another topic all together.

It is worth every penny. We order so many office supplies from Amazon.

Santa-in-law just sent a dual to me. Really intrigued. Wish he'd shopped at Cally Preowned, but...a fat guy's gotta eat, too.

I just got one for Christmas. I can't wait to try it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread makes me hungry. Handy looking little device there.

I got one of these a couple months ago after seeing this thread.

It's an amazing device!

My parents got me one of these for Christmas, along with a recipe book with 150 different sandwiches to make. Haven't had a chance to try it yet, maybe after my morning round tomorrow.

Pulled this back out this morning and I've been missing out! Love making a quick egg sandwich in the morning

Pulled this back out this morning and I've been missing out! Love making a quick egg sandwich in the morning

It really makes a good one doesnt it.

It really makes a good one doesnt it.

I went with a multi grain English muffin, Canadian bacon, pepper jack cheese and the egg.

I'll be making another tomorrow morning with turkey and mozzarella cheese

Back