How Long Have You Been Playing Without Making a Hole In One

about 20 years for me without a hole in one. came close a couple of times but no luck yet

Sadly about 25 years.

Nearly 30 years and I’ve had a few near misses but that’s all. I don’t ever think I’ll have one.

If you count putting on sand greens with my grandma at age 5, the 57 years without.

30 years; hit the pin, hit the hole on the fly, never jarred one.

16 Years

I've been playing about 15 years and never had one. I've come close a handful of times, including one that literally sat on the lip of the cup. But that's it.

My whole life. No hole in one's yet.

I am 52, have been playing around 39 years overall and the golfing gods have yet to grant me the ace.

But if you calculated the average rounds of golf played is 25 per year for your avid golfer. I pretty much double that number so annually. So 26 X 2(in golf years)=52 years with out a hole in one.
pffft.. and they say golfers overthink things...

About 10 years, but a few of those have seen few total rounds.

25 years.

10 months

Probably 25-26 years from the first time I played.

19 years

Ignoring when I was a kid playing with my father and focusing when I took up the game more seriously in my mid 20's, about 20 years of play time with no HIO. Lots of shots off flag sticks and across the edges but not a single one has ever decided to ease my pain. Damn balls. :D

Only ever witnessed 1. My dad about 5 years ago got his first. I saw it go in, he argued with me that it wasn't. We made a bet. I won 10 bucks that day. :D

I started playing around 7 years ago. I got my first hole-in-one never days ago, so it's been around 7 years.

well i guess I cannot complain because I have only been playing 8 years realistically. maybe a few rounds, like 3 a year before that. sooo if you want to count those 2009.

I got my only HIO about 25 years ago and have come close over the years but have not gotten another since that one.

Still have the ball in my closet. Wilson Pro Staff that I found on the previous hole and teed it up as the first 3 holes were less than stellar and the reason I was in the woods looking for my ball and came out with the Pro Staff.

30 years and counting

Have holed an approach on a par 4 but this is as close as I may ever get.

44 now started playing golf when I was 9 so let’s just say way to DARN long!!!

I've had the opportunity to write a '1' on a scorecard before, but it wasn't my own :(

Never. Not once. Damn close, but no.

My prediction? I'm going goose for life.
Oh come on. It’ll happen.

30 years and counting

Have holed an approach on a par 4 but this is as close as I may ever get.

I’ve holed out 5 times for eagle. It’s not the same :(.

Back