How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

After 40 rounds the streak has come to an end. I could do nothing right today. Missed two putts from 4 to 5 feet and two from 10 feet. During the streak I made 115 birdies (2.85 per round) and 7 eagles. 4 rounds only had 1 birdie and twice I had to birdie 18 to keep the streak going. Low round during the streak was 65 and high round was 81.

Thats an impressive run man, job well done

Only had looks at 3 realistic birdie opportunities, yesterday, and lipped one of them. My streak has been reset to 0.

My streak ends at 11. Was pulling my irons a little too much today and didn't give myself any good looks at birdie.

I have been playing a "one and done" pattern for a few rounds.
Got one today, so back at one.

Never thought I'd be posting here much, 'cuz I don't birdie often. But I've just had my third straight round with birdie on the scorecard. 5 in past 3 rounds.

Never thought I'd be posting here much, 'cuz I don't birdie often. But I've just had my third straight round with birdie on the scorecard. 5 in past 3 rounds.

Congrats Rob! You played well in the NorCal/SoCal event, glad to see it continue. I'm guessing your still playing the more accurate driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Rob! You played well in the NorCal/SoCal event, glad to see it continue. I'm guessing your still playing the more accurate driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sort of. It's my "vacation driver". Same Cobra head but different shaft. Playing twice more before we head back home.

Two birds today. Gets me to four or five rounds!

I am sitting at 2.

Well back to 1.

When a dog bite ended my season, I was riding a 12.8 index--not exactly the stuff to get me into next year's US Senior Open.

Even at that, with the four gentle par fives on our course, I expect to birdie one of those every round. I suppose that I don't always do it, but that's really what they're there for.

I had zero on Friday but had at least one in each of the rounds yesterday so I am currently sitting at two rounds.

I am up to 3. Florida golf is easy.

Extended it to 3 rounds today....barely.

A birdie on the first hole and I've officially survived Florida Bermuda.

Official count is 44.

That Sir is an amazing streak. Bring on the 50.

Back to zero with no birdies on Wednesday.

Hope to get 3 per round...if not it better be a strings of pars..., I need them for the few bogies I get...Double Bogey's are two bad shots in one hole :banghead:

I'm sitting on 8, that matches my PB since I started keeping track. Not playing this weekend so next week will be a test.

Back to zero even with a solid round today for me. Missed 3 very makeable putts for birds.

After a quick 9 from Last Sunday put me at 2. I will try to extend to 3 on Sunday.

At 2 and hoping to add to it before the season ends.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Up to 1 now with 3 birdies today, pity the doubles cancelled them out.

Back to zero with no birdies on my last round. Played in a 2-3 club wind -- hit a 6 iron into a 135 yard par 3 with "crisp" head wind. GIR but two putted for par. Had another chance to extend my streak by reaching the Par 5 18th in regulation, rolled the putt well but it slipped by about two inches left. Tapped in for Par and shot a very ugly 98 in some challenging conditions. Vacation golf is still the best.

Up to 2 now with another 3 today, all on par 5's which meant i was -3 on the 5 par 5's today at my course.

Back