Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Quoting this post for my GA brothers. 2017 needs to be our year to take our place in the RR series!

Would love to see you guys get one. Some really good peeps there.

Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Kinda hard to keep up with all these threads, but has the final location been decided?

Fun Fact:
TEXAS is the only state flag that can fly at the same height or above the American flag. Texas was once it's own country before joining the union.

Would love to see you guys get one. Some really good peeps there.

Getting a little worried that if others don't start paying attention and being more active in these threads that we may not get the call. Guess I need to figure out something to start rallying the troops!

Kinda hard to keep up with all these threads, but has the final location been decided?

Fun Fact:
TEXAS is the only state flag that can fly at the same height or above the American flag. Texas was once it's own country before joining the union.
Yes. VA/MD/DC versus NC/SC

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I know I'm late to this thread, but it strikes me how freaking awesome that True Temper, one of the stalwarts of the industry is sponsoring this. So happy to see.

Sounds awesome. Hope I get to represent the Great State of Michigan!!!!!

This Florida guy will keep checking in and offering some words of wisdom every now and then, good luck everyone in your quest.

Someone asked when the trip to Memphis would take place, so I figured I would just post it here.
The trip will take place Fall/Winter of 2016 and you will be flying into Memphis airport. From there you will be picked up by the THP Tour Van (most likely) and taken to True Temper HQ where you will meet the team. Then onto their fitting lab and technology center to see one of the coolest robots around. Then back in the THP Tour Van for a 2 hour ride to the manufacturing center to see something amazing.

Then back to Memphis to check into your hotel which is nearby and have dinner with the TT folks before heading back to the airport the next day. The trip will take place during the week (my guess is either Monday or Friday) so you will need a day off or be able to get a day off (or not work on that day) and will be one to remember.

Very few people get to see what these lucky winners will see and there will definitely be a few surprises.

Getting a little worried that if others don't start paying attention and being more active in these threads that we may not get the call. Guess I need to figure out something to start rallying the troops!

thats too bad. Lots of fun conversations going on each of the three RR threads. Plus so much good stuff going across the forum and 2016 is going to be epic. So many chances for monthly contests with unique game changing prizes, THP events in some awesome places that have even better prizes for the winners and awesome sponsors.

Someone asked when the trip to Memphis would take place, so I figured I would just post it here.
The trip will take place Fall/Winter of 2016 and you will be flying into Memphis airport. From there you will be picked up by the THP Tour Van (most likely) and taken to True Temper HQ where you will meet the team. Then onto their fitting lab and technology center to see one of the coolest robots around. Then back in the THP Tour Van for a 2 hour ride to the manufacturing center to see something amazing.

Then back to Memphis to check into your hotel which is nearby and have dinner with the TT folks before heading back to the airport the next day. The trip will take place during the week (my guess is either Monday or Friday) so you will need a day off or be able to get a day off (or not work on that day) and will be one to remember.

Very few people get to see what these lucky winners will see and there will definitely be a few surprises.

What an action packed trip. If it's technology I'm always up for tours! Love seeing how things come together. Makes sense why I enjoy working in a hospital lab and lab IT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUMP for one amazing prize by a great sponsor!!!

Another thing to mention, True Temper has been extremely engaging on social media so if you have any questions get out there and ask them.

Another thing to mention, True Temper has been extremely engaging on social media so if you have any questions get out there and ask them.
Make sure to use #THPRegionalRivalry and tag THP and True Temper as well . True Temper has been extremely responsive to tweets thus far

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

To change Tapatalk picture.
9b215dc2a4245010fa748ea416cb42cb.jpg

THP will be at True Temper HQ Friday morning and this will be a major topic of discussion.

THP will be at True Temper HQ Friday morning and this will be a major topic of discussion.

Awesome. Tell them I said Hi and looking forward to seeing them in Memphis later in the year. :alien:

Awesome. Tell them I said Hi and looking forward to seeing them in Memphis later in the year. :alien:

Not if I have anything to do about it! Good luck capt, you're gunna need it. :starwars:

Not if I have anything to do about it! Good luck capt, you're gunna need it. :starwars:

Gotta make the team first!

Good luck!

:angel:

Sounds like True Temper Security may need some warning about stowaways trying to sneak in

Can't wait to see what goes down behind those doors.

Going to be a fun visit and I know lots of people who are keenly interested in this

Sounds fantastic!!

Back