Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

You guys will be good. I have a feeling the amount of texans will see a big uptick this year with things going on. Sometimes bigger is tough because it is hard to travel to play together on a regular basis. While this doesn't keep the membership up it certainly helps to put faces to names on a regular basis for some

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I was telling Nate the same earlier this morning. With such a big state and when looking at a one day event such as this it does become more difficult to get the people needed and then also to find another state or region that we would play against. We don't have a nearby state that has the people needed for an event like this so it would have to be a combination of states which would require travel more than any of the planned rivalries if I'm not mistaken.

I was telling Nate the same earlier this morning. With such a big state and when looking at a one day event such as this it does become more difficult to get the people needed and then also to find another state or region that we would play against. We don't have a nearby state that has the people needed for an event like this so it would have to be a combination of states which would require travel more than any of the planned rivalries if I'm not mistaken.

Totally agree and unfortunately was saying the same things earlier in these threads. Just didn't make sense even if we did field a team.

Does Mikeg really want to play in this event though??? I mean, he has a putter cover/rare coin habit to support.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Don't you worry about me! I just won my FFB big money league. I'm all set! #TravelingMoney

I wasn't sure where I stand in all this as far as my upcoming move, so it made it difficult for me to comment much. I hope to see Texas be apart of this next year, and I hope I'm a part of this team. Which means living back on Fort Worth.

So back to this awesome announcement of True Tempers involvement in this pretty darn cool series....anyone excited?

So back to this awesome announcement of True Tempers involvement in this pretty darn cool series....anyone excited?

Pretty pumped for this series, following the MVPs along on the MVP tour is going to be amazing

Yep, it was in the DC RR thread, but I tweeted earlier to TT how excited I was about the RR event and their sponsorship. pretty exciting prize for the MVP's

And the not 100% performance based mvp selection process is interesting

Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

And the not 100% performance based mvp selection process is interesting

That is going to be an interesting dynamic as I know I can have my social media game going off the course but during the event and on course is always tough for me to be on my phone.

Definitely something to work on

I am not in the events and I think this might be one the top three greatest prizes I have seen on THP. I love the way these companies are stepping up ot the plate and supporting the awesomeness that is THP. It says a great deal about the companies and the staff that puts our events together.

Guess someone had enough of the Texas tears in here. LOL. Well played.

Looking forward to the next 2 captains selected. So many good choices to lead these 2 teams.

That is going to be an interesting dynamic as I know I can have my social media game going off the course but during the event and on course is always tough for me to be on my phone.

Definitely something to work on

I dont think there would be huge in round demands made of participants, especially with more than 18 holes being played and time being of the essence.

Worse case you can get closed out quick and have more time to twet?

I am not in the events and I think this might be one the top three greatest prizes I have seen on THP. I love the way these companies are stepping up ot the plate and supporting the awesomeness that is THP. It says a great deal about the companies and the staff that puts our events together.

When we came up with this idea, I flew right to Memphis the next day because I knew it was perfect. They have a very unique facility and its one three people are going to enjoy a lot.

I dont think there would be huge in round demands made of participants, especially with more than 18 holes being played and time being of the essence.

Worse case you can get closed out quick and have more time to twet?

Or in the case of team DMV when YOU CLOSE out you have more time to tweet :D

When we came up with this idea, I flew right to Memphis the next day because I knew it was perfect. They have a very unique facility and its one three people are going to enjoy a lot.

I can't wait to follow along with that trip thread. I was fascinated by some of the tech they have there from the thread when it opened last year and the engineer in me always wants to learn more about everything they have going on there. That shaft testing robot is awesome.

Correct Fify

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
HA...love it. There is so much to be determined with this event, but I'm thinking a potential matchup of you and T2GRN18, would have some very Periscope worthy moments :D

Never done before! Keep reaching for the stars brother

HA...love it. There is so much to be determined with this event, but I'm thinking a potential matchup of you and T2GRN18, would have some very Periscope worthy moments :D

If that happens. You better be quick cause slow play won't be an issue. Laughs and fist bumps galore will be on tap.

I can say I am extremely excited of the MVP and all that entails. Just knowing from past events When the mind of JB gets going watch out because nothing but pure gold comes out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP will be hoping to continue Regional Rivalry in 2017 as well and will select regions based on a formula that will include participation this year, members and what regions follow along with the events.

We are so excited about this one and so excited to have True Temper involved. If anybody wants a taste of how things go when these two companies get together, check out the Live Update Thread from the Project X event this year.

Quoting this post for my GA brothers. 2017 needs to be our year to take our place in the RR series!

Back