Hunting - (Warning graphic photos inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's not family friendly about those photos? Heck, one of my kids took the photo and the other helped me field (er, garage) dress it.

Me thinks you're a bit too sensitive. Life ain't all rainbows and unicorns.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
It's key to remember, not everyone has the same mindset about these things, different people are raised differently in different places. What is normal or okay here in Oklahoma or this part of the nation, is disturbing to others and other parts, and that is okay.

It's key to remember, not everyone has the same mindset about these things, different people are raised differently in different places. What is normal or okay here in Oklahoma or this part of the nation, is disturbing to others and other parts, and that is okay.

Yep. Many of my California neighbors have never held a gun and certainly wouldn't allow one in their home. It's bad enough that they have a neighbor like me that hunts a handful of days each year and also does target practice with a .22 air rifle in my backyard. Of course I'm moving back to Minnesota in 10 days where the sentiment around guns and hunting is quite different!

Awesome thread.

Glen Close approves the bunny killing.

This is hilarious. Great way to get some laughs in on a slow Tuesday.

What's not family friendly about those photos? Heck, one of my kids took the photo and the other helped me field (er, garage) dress it.

Me thinks you're a bit too sensitive. Life ain't all rainbows and unicorns.

Enough already!

You killed an animal. That is hunting in the views of some. You posted a picture of the kill, therefore it went into the thread that has the warning as not everybody wants to see it.
Not everything needs to be an argument, there is way too much awesome going on on this website and forum each day to sweat this nonsense.

If OG fires at pins the way he does rabbits, him and @Canes are a lock to win THP Championship. I want updated odds @JDax

Awesome thread.

Glen Close approves the bunny killing.
Glen Close, the stereotypical hunter. Well, she killed an animal so she must have been hunting.

I mean, I killed a dog on I-44 with my Mustang a while back. I can assure you, I wasn't hunting it and even if I'd taken a pic and posted it, that wouldn't have changed anything about that fact.

Screen-Shot-2014-05-09-at-1.15.52-PM.jpg

Still going....??? Sheesh

I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of curious what the side dishes might end up being?

I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of curious what the side dishes might end up being?
And what are we having for dessert?

9412170fdd87e45011491a167e6a4b85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While the Oklahoma rabbit hunting season is open October 1, 2018 to March 15, 2019, I seriously doubt that killing a rabbit out of season is a felony.
I don't know how the rabbit was harvested or exactly where, but I caution everyone about accusations of felony in a public forum.

On a personal note, I do know for a fact that rabbit meat is tasty and I used to hunt them as a kid in Nebraska.

Discharging a firearm within city limits is a class a offense.

Discharging a firearm within city limits is a class a offense.

Is that a law where this guy is? Here, as long as the projectile doesn't leave your property, its perfectly fine.

Is that a law where this guy is? Here, as long as the projectile doesn't leave your property, its perfectly fine.

Yes if he lives in Oklahoma. Also he admitted it was not on his property so that doesn’t help either.

The pest was on my property when it perished. Nowhere did I ever admit to discharging a firearm. You liberals should look for something better to do.

Yes if he lives in Oklahoma. Also he admitted it was not on his property so that doesn’t help either.

He posted that his neighbor saw the rabbit and asked he take care of it. If he had taken it on that property owner's land, he's got permission to be there. He then posted that he killed a rabbit in his yard. He hasn't posted the method, so we don't know if he used a firearm. If he did use a firearm, does every municipality in Oklahoma have a law against discharge of a firearm on private property?

judge-judy.jpg

He posted that his neighbor saw the rabbit and asked he take care of it. If he had taken it on that property owner's land, he's got permission to be there. He then posted that he killed a rabbit in his yard. He hasn't posted the method, so we don't know if he used a firearm. If he did use a firearm, does every municipality in Oklahoma have a law against discharge of a firearm on private property?

Blanket state law of within limits. He said he used a 22.

I work very hard for people to be able to have firearms. That said I also have a duty to make sure that people are responsible with said firearms.

The pest was on my property when it perished. Nowhere did I ever admit to discharging a firearm. You liberals should look for something better to do.

You do realize that everyone that disagrees with you might not necessarily be a liberal, right?

1d949deeb64159e787ce572a1e34cd7a.jpg

Pictured is me 30 seconds ago...
Just saying...

Huntin', Fishin' & Lovin' Every Day up in here!

471wl_s-200x150.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back