iCaddi Golf Towel Review Thread

I shall see what I can do for you once I get my mitts on my towel. It may not be suitable for smaller children though if I can't follow the instructions - hehe

Good luck with that...lol. Very interesting.

I´m really excited to try this out. With autumn around the corner I´ll be cleaning both clubs and ball alot during a round. Thanks so much for picking me for testing!

Does anyone else think the directions are as confusing as I do? It will be very interesting to see if I can figure this thing out

Does anyone else think the directions are as confusing as I do? It will be very interesting to see if I can figure this thing out

They do look confusing but once we have the towels I bet it becomes clear very quickly

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

Oh, GG... I forgot to ask about the shipping. (hint..hint..other testers... and not just the towel testers)
Let me know what the shipping is on this and I will Paypal it and then some to you.

Thanks again!

First thing I did in my pm, afterall its the least we can do

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

Congrats to the testers! I'm looking forward to reading the reviews of these towels.

looking forward to your thoughts on this one everybody, cant wait to hear how it compares to the frogger or spotless swing towel.

I just got on my phone from the PGA and all I can say is thanks to THP and iCaddi for the opportunity to test one on these towels. I am looking forward to it, since I usually have a lot of range time, and not always 4-5 hours to commit to a round, so this should get a good workout.

Awesome! I am so excited to test this towel out. This is going to be perfect for my game right now.
Thanks THP and iCaddie for this great opportunity.

---
- Tapatalkin

I am really looking forward to getting this towel in. I have been debating lately carrying two towels to have a wet and a dry one. I just read over the website and think this towel is the solution I need.

This is a great set of testers. Hope to hear some feedback soon. I'm in the mood to OEM a new towel.

This is a great set of testers. Hope to hear some feedback soon. I'm in the mood to OEM a new towel.

+1 My two towels have about had it so i am looking forward to this review.

Congrats to all the selected testers. This looks like a great product, interested to see how this round of testing pans out.

Very cool to get selected to test out the iCaddie towel.

Thanks THP and iCaddie for this great opportunity.

Well look what arrived after my round...

IMG_0273-1.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

First impressions...
Love the feel nothing like a towel that you would use. I think it's called velvet? is the cloth that is used. Very soft while one area(where the label is and other square areas it is a latex feeling. But close to 80% of the iCaddi is the cloth. I will report on it more tonight once I make a trial run cleaning my clubs for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Have you tried folding it yet?

Hoping that mine is waiting for me when I get home next Thursday

nice, cant wait to hear how it performs

From the pics, part of the towel looks like microfibre (the stuff you clean glasses with)

I just checked the mail, no package for me. :sad: I hope it comes in tomorrow for the weekend golf rounds.

Have you tried folding it yet?

Hoping that mine is waiting for me when I get home next Thursday

Ha! I'm still admiring the towel and updating the Vision golf ball thread. But I'm going to attempt to fold it here very soon hope to have some help from the pops. Will update soon.

I see that some have received their towels and I'm really looking forward to everyone's thoughts on these towels.

Looks great. I hope mine comes tomorrow.

MikeF I got it folded. Wasn't too hard once I played with it alittle. I have it setup in the "A" position...

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

I hope mine gets in by tomorrow afternoon.
I am playing in the Meadowood Amature this weekend and would love to try it out.

MikeF I got it folded. Wasn't too hard once I played with it alittle. I have it setup in the "A" position...

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

Interesting, good to hear it wasnt too difficult to fold. Have you poured water in it yet?

Back