iCaddi Golf Towel Review Thread

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
If you are a subscriber to our monthly digital newsletter then you saw that we were looking for forum testers to review the iCaddi Golf Towel.

i-FZR2vp2-L.jpg

We got a ton of entries and now it's time to get to the testing! Below are the names of the people chosen. Please send me a PM with your shipping address so I can send your towel to you. You will use this thread to post your thoughts and pictures of the towel. For the instructions on how to fold it please refer to their website http://vatteninc.com/products.

I am looking forward to your feedback!!

The Testers:
* Chewie69
* TheChosen1
* bhilton
* Texashacker34
* MikeF
* McKillian
* Redman
* DMB012
* drumdog

Really looking forward to your thoughts here guys. I'm always looking for a really good golf towel.

looking forward to this review. Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts on these.

Congrats Guys ...

These towels look intriguing. Look forward to hearing the tester's thoughts!

This is a cool looking product. I'll be watching with interest!

Good luck with the testing guys. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Wow, Thanks to :thp: and iCaddie for the opportunity to review this and to keep the many grooves on my Nike Irons clean whilst on the course.

PM incoming :D

This looked interesting - looking forward to the testers thoughts on these!!

This one is going to be good, looking forward to hearing the thoughts of the testers. Congrats to all the testers.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Congrats everyone!!! I'm really kicking myself for letting this slip. I cannot wait to hear the reviews!

I seriously can't wait to test this sucker out. Thanks THP for the opportunity to test it. Hopefully it'll get here by Friday so that Matty could use it/see it as well and get his input.
Thanks again THP

Congrats gang! Can't wait to hear the reviews on this, I am always looking for a good golf towel!

Looking forward to seeing how this towel does. Seems like a cool concept. Congrats to those chosen and I can't wait to hear what you have to say!

Looking forward to the results on this...congrats everyone!

Can't wait to try this out. Thanks for giving me the opportunity THP! I've been needing a new towel in the worst way as it is. Now I get to try this new product out and get a new towel.

Just looked at how you fold the towel, guess I had better start practicing origami - hehe

Really can't wait to get hold of this, having a towel that can stay wet will really be a great help in keeping everything clean and free of dirt whilst on the course

Last edited:
Just looked at how you fold the towel, guess I had better start practicing origami - hehe

Really can't wait to get hold of this, having a towel that can stay wet will really be a great help in keeping every clean and free of dirt whilst on the course

I really hope someone puts a video of getting this towel ready for a round. It is a very interesting looking "towel."

I really hope someone puts a video of getting this towel ready for a round. It is a very interesting looking "towel."

I shall see what I can do for you once I get my mitts on my towel. It may not be suitable for smaller children though if I can't follow the instructions - hehe

Really looking forward to hearing about this one! Interesting how it will stay wet.

Congrats guys! I am totally jealous and very excited to hear your thoughts on these towels. Living in the NW, you always need a good towel!

Looking forward to these reviews. I've had the same old towel for years it seems. May be time for an upgrade depending on reviews.

Interesting Product! Really looking forward to hearing the review on this one.

Awesome! I was at lunch and missed this at first! Thanks so much for selecting me.

I will give a thorough and honest review just like with the vision balls. I have been looking for a truly good towel for awhile now so hopefully this fits the bill.

Wow...I just got a chance to get on here and I find that I've been selected to test the iCaddi Towel.
Thanks iCaddi and THP.
I will put this towel to the test and will be posting pics, vids and reviews asap.

Oh, GG... I forgot to ask about the shipping. (hint..hint..other testers... and not just the towel testers)
Let me know what the shipping is on this and I will Paypal it and then some to you.

Thanks again!

Back