If you are a walker, do you carry or push/pull cart?

Floridatennisplayer

Reaction score
Handicap
Years ago I always walked had a Ping stand bag. Now I’m thinking of walking much more but this old back needs a break.

When I play with my buddy, we always ride. I’m thinking a couple of days a week, It would be nice in the evenings just to go walk nine. So I’m thinking of just picking up one of those basic inexpensive pull carts, carrying a bag would kill my 68 year old back.

Remote caddy, Makes the walking so much more fun. No pushing, no carrying. once you get comfortable with the remote and how far you can "drive it" without running it into a pond or tree, lol, its great

I carry with a Callaway hyper lite golf bag. I only walk nine, if I play 18 I will ride.

Bought a push cart at the start of the pandemic when walking was the only option. Used it three times before deciding it was too much for my back. Now I carry anywhere between 4 and 6 clubs, usually in my Sunday Loma bag. (I’ve been known to go bag less at times as well.) May try pushing again sometime too, since I’m down about 25lbs from those earlier days.

walk and carry if course allows. if course has large walks green to tee and course is packed I ride with group.

Push. I have a bad shoulder but even if I didn’t I don’t think I’d carry anymore. My Clicgear 3.5 has actually been one of the best pieces of equipment I’ve purchased in the last decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used to always push but upgraded to a follow/remote electric cart 3 months ago. Made walking that much easier.

I find carrying a 5lb sack easier than pushing a cart

I can go either way, but generally just carry my bag.

Carry. I tried the pushcart but kind of prefer this way.

Motocaddy.

Walk with a remote cart.

Pushcart. I have a Clickgear 3.5. I try to walk as often as possible wether 18 or 9.

push cart guy for 20 years but I like carry better. My issue is I'm carrying a ton of stuff and often playing winter golf. I need to big bag with lots of junk, a gallon of water, etc.

what I may do for 2024 is get a modern carry bag and use if with 1/2 my clubs as a 9 hole get out and get some exercise experience

I carry 80% of the time and push 20%

I carried because I find pushing requires more effort.
Then two years ago I bought a Motocaddy remote and haven't carried since :ROFLMAO:

A little depends on the course but I'll walk with my push cart 95% of the time.

I like to walk but my back is too old to carry. So I have a push cart.

My shoulders, neck, and back are stupid. Therefore I push.

Remote cart about 99% of the time. So much more serene and easier on the body!

Years ago I always walked had a Ping stand bag. Now I’m thinking of walking much more but this old back needs a break.

When I play with my buddy, we always ride. I’m thinking a couple of days a week, It would be nice in the evenings just to go walk nine. So I’m thinking of just picking up one of those basic inexpensive pull carts, carrying a bag would kill my 68 year old back.
I used to use a "basic inexpensive pull cart" but over time I noticed it was killing my shoulder, so I switched to a clicgear 3.5+ pushcart & I've been happy with it for the past 10+ years. So much easier to use than the cheap pull carts IMHO.

Walk with a push cart.

Back