Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Wedge

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Putter

Votes: 35 28.9%
  • Keep what I have now

Votes: 18 14.9%

• Total voters
Ah damn, I read it wrong. I thought it was one club to keep. In that case I'm voting irons.

I love my CG16 wedges, I would take them everywhere I could if I was allowed.

Irons for me. I love my old Nickents, but several of the newer sets have really been calling my name.

Well, I already won the irons I play thanks to THP and TMaG. So, I went with Driver as my choice because it is the club most in need of change in my bag.

I love my R-11 driver and my Ghost Spider....please don't make me choose one !

I'd have to say a 3 wood, mine is 7 years old and the new technology would certainly get the ball airborne a bit more for me.

I would like to replace my 3 wood.

NC Gambler Royal. :dance:

Had to go with driver. Good thing I have a fitting appointment this Friday for just that! :D

I would love a SeeMore Putter Big Time

probably some limited edition scotty putter. though i love mine currently even though i can't putt worth a damn with the thing.

I really like my current putter and even more since I have added a larger grip and a little more length to it. With that being said, it would have to be a Bettinardi #7 putter I saw down at Windermere florida recently.

Handmade T.P. Mills putter from David. SS 304 Torched Nellie w/ tiffany blue paintfill at 370g with peanut butter full quill ostrich grip.

I would love to game a go-to wedge I had supreme confidence in. My wedges are the oldest clubs in my bag. Cleveland 588's and they are in dire need of replacing, but having just gotten serious again about the game, I have not had a chance to test different options.

I do not see my Squareback leaving the bag ever.

I'd go with a Japanese-made Majesty Prestigio Driver. I saw a link that said they sell for $2,499. Their fairway woods are $1,750 and iron sets are $6,400.

EDIT: Oops, looks like I'm an idiot. When I read the OP I thought it said one single club. I'd like to change to Majesty Prestigio irons, please.

Back