If you could play a round with one THP Staffer...

I haven't met anyone on this forum yet. I'd like to golf with any of the staffers as they all seem fun.

Roll the dice, flip a coin, whatever. I can't (won't) single any one of them out but I'm down for a round anytime, anywhere with each and every one of them.

It would be a coin flip between @Canadan and @Jman. They will both be in driving distance for the Mizuno event, and if they’re down for a pre-post event round, I’d love to meet up with them.

@Jman was super fun to play with - skins and it was a blast. He takes risky shots, shares his clubs, has a beverage - just a fun guy to play with.

@JB - the trash talk is off the charts. The stories are off the charts. Smashes the ball too. Sign me up to play with again.

Looking forward to the next round with any of the staffers.

Hmmm I have been lucky enough to play with a few. Im teeing it up with @MWard to create the shortest THP scramble team ever assembled

Hmmm I have been lucky enough to play with a few. Im teeing it up with @MWard to create the shortest THP scramble team ever assembled
5’4”, here, sir!

Have enjoyed my rounds with all of the staffers I’ve been lucky enough to play with and would happily play with all of them again. Since I haven’t played with @ddec, @MWard or @Jman, I’d pick one of the three.

I think I would go with @Canadan I want to see if I can hang with him on the golf course (from the same tees) when I hit the ball 100 yards shorter off the tee.

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
All the above?

I might lean toward @Canadan just because he’d have to give me the most pops out of all of them, haha!

I would happily play with any of hte staffers. But I'd love to see @Canadan 's swing in person and watch @Jman launch bombs.

I’d like to tee it up with any and all of them. That said, @Canadan is afraid of the desert. I visit Ohio yearly. But the AZ golf is better. ;)

I’d like to tee it up with any and all of them. That said, @Canadan is afraid of the desert. I visit Ohio yearly. But the AZ golf is better. ;)
I want @Canadan to come down and play in the dez so he can learn first hand why our clubs look so tore up! 😂

I want @Canadan to come down and play in the dez so he can learn first hand why our clubs look so tore up! 😂
That’s why he’s scared. For the clubs. Even though we all know his ball will go tee to fairway to green every time. ;)

That’s why he’s scared. For the clubs. Even though we all know his ball will go tee to fairway to green every time. ;)
True. He wouldn’t be hitting from the places we hit from! Fairways and greens are fairways and greens no matter where you play.

Stop trying to make Ohio look good to me!
AZ THP league venue on Saturday.

Where is this part of Ohio?
1618454436036.jpeg

Abd yes I’m scared of this course.

Any of them would be a treat. I've played a couple of holes with @Canadan on the last day of the Ultimate Gathering at Grand Cypress. I think there were 8-10 of us playing out the last two holes as one group, so he probably doesn't remember me.

If I had to pick, I'd probably choose @Jman. I've played a couple of official events where he was present. He was real cool to me and being a fellow midwesternite, I think I'd like to tee it up with him.

JB or GG would be my pick. But @arrow has to join too!

Starr Pass? Only played there once, but nice course. Definitely challenging!
Yep. Full disclosure I don’t think we get to play that hole. We’re playing Rattler/Roadrunner.

Back