I'm giving SuperSpeed Golf trainer a try!

Has anyone used the Voice Caddie SC200 to record swing speed?

I am trying to see if I can kill two birds with one radar. Ability to practice regular golf on the range and use the swing speed section to monitor my increase with super speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone used the Voice Caddie SC200 to record swing speed?

I am trying to see if I can kill two birds with one radar. Ability to practice regular golf on the range and use the swing speed section to monitor my increase with super speed.

Not without hitting a ball, so it will not register the swings with the superspeed sticks.

Finished 6 weeks of the intro protocol with average swing speeds for the green trainer and driver at 113.7 and 110.4 respectively. Time for some level 1 protocol action!

Finished 6 weeks of the intro protocol with average swing speeds for the green trainer and driver at 113.7 and 110.4 respectively. Time for some level 1 protocol action!

It’s early for me to find your benchmarks. This is steady progress after 6 weeks, right?

Anyone done with the program and looking to offload before i head to the Bay? Almost pulled the trigger last year but didnt.

Thanks

On top of the post right above, I just got the Super Speed and plan to start the protocols next week. Does anyone have a used radar detector I can purchase to monitor the speeds?

It’s early for me to find your benchmarks. This is steady progress after 6 weeks, right?

SS with the green trainer was up around 1 MPH over the 6 weeks and the driver was up 6 MPH. I've yet to see that translate to the course, but that's due to disparities between my practice swings and actual swings, which I'm working on sorting out.

SS with the green trainer was up around 1 MPH over the 6 weeks and the driver was up 6 MPH. I've yet to see that translate to the course, but that's due to disparities between my practice swings and actual swings, which I'm working on sorting out.

Gotta just trust it and swing when on course. Was hardest transition for my HS kids taking it from practice to course.

1 bag who’s going to play college golf went from 104 to 111 last measure.

Gotta just trust it and swing when on course. Was hardest transition for my HS kids taking it from practice to course.

1 bag who’s going to play college golf went from 104 to 111 last measure.

That's a huge jump! I'm probably just fighting myself during the actual swing, but I'm confident I can get over that mental hurdle to take advantage of the speed increases.

Figured I would start the New Year right and got the SS sticks out and did the Level 1 protocol, pretty incredible how much speed I lost from when I stopped but not all the surprising.

Back at it now every other day when possible, got to get the speed back for the gathering in S.C.

I'm looking forward to the results - good luck to you!

When I was doing it regularly at the start of last year I got up to 120 mph with my last 5 swings with the light weight, best I get was 105 this morning but it felt good to break the lazy cycle and get back after it.

I'm looking forward to the results - good luck to you!

When I was doing it regularly at the start of last year I got up to 120 mph with my last 5 swings with the light weight, best I get was 105 this morning but it felt good to break the lazy cycle and get back after it.

I've lost some distance recently; I'd like to get back to 110 again. I need to check this out!

I believe at my fastest my actual driver speed got up to 100 or so maybe a bit more. Definitely can see the difference on the course.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Day two felt better, managed 113 at the end.

Just nice to engrain that feeling again that swinging harder is not faster, it odd the fastest swings are the effortless ones.

On top of the post right above, I just got the Super Speed and plan to start the protocols next week. Does anyone have a used radar detector I can purchase to monitor the speeds?

Are you still looking for a radar detector? I have a back up blue one, PM me if you are interested.

Are you still looking for a radar detector? I have a back up blue one, PM me if you are interested.

Thanks, but I ended up buying the red speed radar.

Couple of questions as I begin the Super Speed protocols.

Is there a percentage or general mph that the green, red, and blue weights should be from your driver speed?

If using the red speed radar, how do you base the tempo numbers? What is the best measure of how to improve your tempo?

I'm giving SuperSpeed Golf trainer a try!

Do you guys recommend getting the radar? My trainer arrives today and I’m itching to get started

Also, how long is recommended to stay on the intro protocol ? Do you guys stretch before and after? Not sure what kind of impact I should be expecting

Do you guys recommend getting the radar? My trainer arrives today and I’m itching to get started

Also, how long is recommended to stay on the intro protocol ? Do you guys stretch before and after? Not sure what kind of impact I should be expecting

The radar helps give you a good measurable, but you don’t have to have it.

If you download all the protocol PDFs I believe it says 4-6 weeks (3x a week) for each.

I definitely recommend the radar, I really like the immediate feedback and also gives you something to track progress since I am guessing you won't be able to get out on the course to see any gains for a while. Intro protocol was 4 weeks recommended, I know some have done as little as 2 and as many as 6 weeks.

I would recommend getting loose, stretching out before hand and probably not a bad idea to stretch out afterwards. It is a bit of a workout. I had my best success when I would stretch out, warm up hitting balls at the range then doing the superspeed training, then hitting some more balls. Kept my swing where it was solid hitting balls but with improved speed. Not sure what your options are but I would definitely loosen up at least as well as you would before hitting the course for a round.

I thought the same thing. The swing caddie deal would be handy but honestly, im not looking to get to a certain number. As I keep on it, I bet my SS will improve. As long as I improve it worked.

I thought the same thing. The swing caddie deal would be handy but honestly, im not looking to get to a certain number. As I keep on it, I bet my SS will improve. As long as I improve it worked.

This is kind of my thought. I’m not looking to get a certain speed, I jus know any extra will help. I’d guess I’m in the mid to high 90s so if I can gain some, great.

This is kind of my thought. I’m not looking to get a certain speed, I jus know any extra will help. I’d guess I’m in the mid to high 90s so if I can gain some, great.

Yup, you and me are in the same boat. If we can get to 100 or even a little above will be great gains for us on the course.

Back