Review Indi Putters - THP Review In Progress Thread

You knocked it out of the park. For real.

Can't wait to get them into the hands of THP'ers for more feedback too!

quoted for fun

I will stick by my thoughts that the black and blue versions appear busy to me. But I will hand it to them for responses on social media. Makes me almost want to try one...almost.

That silver/chrome allison though is definitely not bad looking.

@Just_Hacking you should have gone dark finish! Great win!

This article will go up tomorrow I believe!

Great info @Jman !! I was lucky enough to win one of these so I will be getting in the Allison in black sometime soon. I am looking forward to rolling it and sharing my thoughts on it as well.

Great info @Jman !! I was lucky enough to win one of these so I will be getting in the Allison in black sometime soon. I am looking forward to rolling it and sharing my thoughts on it as well.

Ah! You did go dark finish, SMART! Post on social said satin at first!

Ah! You did go dark finish, SMART! Post on social said satin at first!

Yeah, I was going back and forth between the finishes then decided right before I went to bed that I wanted the black. I forgot to update the other post. One of the reasons I switched was the glare that the satin chrome may have caused. Your review was really helpful!

Yeah, I was going back and forth between the finishes then decided right before I went to bed that I wanted the black. I forgot to update the other post. One of the reasons I switched was the glare that the satin chrome may have caused. Your review was really helpful!
Happy to help, full homepage review will go up tomorrow so while you’re waiting you might take a peak at that too. ;)

Happy to help, full homepage review will go up tomorrow so while you’re waiting you might take a peak at that too. ;)
Will do that for sure!!

From what I hear they are planning on left-handed models soon. That's both awesome and refreshing from a smaller company.
Yes, should have left handed by the end of this month. Keep a look out for the announcement, could be some other interesting stuff along with them :)

Back