Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Late but in. Had a call come in right at 1255 just my luck. He's to hoping for the wait list to come through.

I just sent..sorry guys ,.im new to this forum and format.. I sent 10 minutes late

i tried.,will learn next time

mm

It hasnt even been 10 minutes yet, you never know!

well just don't drink the whole handle man,
Oh no... no alchy for me... we dont get along

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I believe that once the 1st post is updated w/ the sign up info required it's considered open

Yep. As soon as first post is updated with sign up info you are good

Lol just a coke will be fine if I get in bro

I'll buy you the whole soda machine in that case

I think I've officially broken the F5 key. I know GG won't send the conformation emails for a few, but I keep hitting it there as well.

I just sent..sorry guys ,.im new to this forum and format.. I sent 10 minutes late

i tried.,will learn next time

mm

Even if you are wait listed theres a good possibility of this one getting expanded... good luck buddy

I imagine GG sitting there going mad as her mail systems craps and dies from mass influx of data while JB sits and giggles at how much chaos he creates in our frenzy.

Look at all my Team Albatross brothers signing up!!! I love it.

Hopefully everyone who wants a spot gets one.

It looks like over half the team was trying for this one!

Good luck everyone! I hope I get in!

I think I was done in by tapatalk. (Although it may not have mattered because I was a few minutes late anyway.)

I went to the first page and the uploaded info wasn't there. I then searched in the thread to see if there was a new post or a new thread that started, and I realized that tapatalk just didn't refresh the first page when I went back to it.

Oh well. This road trip won't be for me. Good luck to those who were in on time.

Good luck to all those entered. Hope I get in and meet a bunch of THPers!

Oh man. My mouse just quit because of the batteries. Had this happened at 1:00 pm I would have soiled myself!

I think I was done in by tapatalk. (Although it may not have mattered because I was a few minutes late anyway.)

I went to the first page and the uploaded info wasn't there. I then searched in the thread to see if there was a new post or a new thread that started, and I realized that tapatalk just didn't refresh the first page when I went back to it.

Oh well. This road trip won't be for me. Good luck to those who were in on time.

soooo u still sent in an email right?

Amazing how many less meetings people got drug into last minute compared to the last signup :)

soooo u still sent in an email right?

I'll send it now to try to get on a wait list, but no way I'm getting in the original group sending it in this late.

All good, though.

Back