Introducing King Cobra Wedges

Over their previous line. Which according to Cobra, was similar to many on the market, so one could deduce over other wedges as well.

Obviously mileage may vary and testing will confirm for the person using them.

Thanks for the answer !

Also, return of the old school King Cobra makes me giddy

these are nice. Cobra wedges certainly get overlooked a little too often out in the wild.

Now, are they saying they are going to send you a full Arrcos set for all 14 clubs if you buy one wedge? That's pretty insane to me......

Cobra is killing it with the current line up. The OL options intrigue me, which sparks my wonderment of how they would interact with a OL iron set.

I love the snakebite name. Fits so well with the brand, and tells you all you need to know about how much spin these will produce. I would love to get one in play, if fo no other reason than to flush a flop 60* and then go “hisssssssss” to my playing partners.

I swear.... if you get one and do that next time you're up here.... hahaha.

I swear.... if you get one and do that next time you're up here.... hahaha.
Truth is because of my slight lisp, it kinda happens already lol.

Went ahead and ordered one of these in OL, the MIM OL wedges were never available in LH. Custom ordered a 56 1* weak with a Recoil 95 standard flex shaft. Looking forward to trying a full set of OL irons.

Really intrigued by the grooves. I wonder how the shape will lend itself to spin. Love my Jaws wedges. Would not mind trying Cobra wedges

How does receiving the free Arrcos sensors work? Do I have to place an order directly from Cobra? Or can I use Budget to order it & still get the sensors? This is worth a shot of me buying a new 56* just for the opportunity to get Arrcos sensors to track my game. I want to get more serious about doing that this year.

If it’s like my Rads, when you receive the clubs you get a free 3 month subscription to Arccos, and once you activate it the extra sensors are mailed from Cobra to your door. It’s been two months and mine still have not arrived, Arccos was nice enough to extend me another month for free, but they weren’t able to give a timeframe on my additional sensors, since they come from Cobra and not Arccos.

edit: there are a minimum required number of clubs required to be paired for Arccos to work, so I haven’t been able to actually use my sensors.

Last edited:
Can’t wait to get these in hand!

Great looking wedges and as others have mentioned the retro logo is sweet.

I'm not in the market for new wedges but that's not going to stop me from taking a few swings with these.

Placed a order for a 58* off of research. Disappointed a couple local golf shops would order them but hadn’t planned on getting any in yet, then called GG and they weren’t aware of them yet. Really like the look but seems difficult to see in person. Hopefully that will change soon.

The MIMs suited me well, I have very high hopes for this set! Looking forward to trying them out and seeing how they perform. The full face grooves are definitely going to help me! Side note - can they make grooves on the hosel? :ROFLMAO:

I think this is the easiest selection for the Morgan Cup bag. It is new and the full face grooves on the LW make this a no brainer. I would go ultra low on bounce on 58* and then add more bounce for the 54*. Desert sand bunkers is finicky so being able to use either or would be important.

Saw some at Edwin Watts today. They had 2 60s and 1 56. Great looking wedge, only thing that puzzled me was no where on the club or stickers could I find the grind option it was. They looked great and can’t wait to get them in the bag

Just looked at the picture. The grind is on the hosel, the store had the sticker right over it.

I think this is the easiest selection for the Morgan Cup bag. It is new and the full face grooves on the LW make this a no brainer. I would go ultra low on bounce on 58* and then add more bounce for the 54*. Desert sand bunkers is finicky so being able to use either or would be important.

Going to agree with this. I plan on putting 2-3 in the bag for my setup.

Shipping notification on a 58* should be here in about a week. Can’t wait to try it out.

I'm definitely going to have 2, probably 3. 52 in classic grind, 56 in wide low and 60 in versatile. Should be able to perform a wide variety of skulled shots with that set up :ROFLMAO:

I'm thinking of adding an additional one that I name "Cacti Sacrifice" :ROFLMAO:

Odds are I'll have a 50 or 52, then a 56 and a 60. Will depend on irons and where the gapping lands!

I'm thinking of adding an additional one that I name "Cacti Sacrifice" :ROFLMAO:

Odds are I'll have a 50 or 52, then a 56 and a 60. Will depend on irons and where the gapping lands!
You don't have to hit out of the desert if you never put it in the desert.

Also if you don't want the marks you can always concede the hole. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

These are definitely going to end up in the bag!
6082F010-B4E8-455F-A194-6E8B1A78713A.png4F61D1C6-CDBA-4C43-866A-2FEC0417655E.png

That's how I feel also. Looking at a 48°, 54° and 58° for my set up

Just got a reply from cobra. Launch in Canada is April 2nd. No response if we will also get the arccos completion kit as well

Back