Introduction and question

schultzjl

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everyone! My name is Jack. I live in the mountains of Western North Carolina. I play about three times a week at Black Mountain Golf Club in Black Mountain, NC. I am about a 14 handicap. I just picked up a Ping G15 driver, 9 degrees of loft but with a ladies TFC 149 shaft. I am thinking of putting in an Aldila Serrano 60r shaft to replace the ladies shaft. Any comments or suggestions?

Werlcome to THP, Jack. I copied your question over in the Club Fitting, Buildings and Shafts subforum.

Welcome to THP! I'm assuming you're probably hitting that ladies shaft pretty high? Hopefully you have a general idea of what your swing speed is and you should get some good suggestions over in the club building section.

I have only played one round with it and couldn't hit it at all, that's why I'm changing the shaft.

Welcome to THP! If anyone can help you with this shaft question, it's the members here. They're terrific, and VERY knowledgeable.

Welcome.

Welcome to THP Jack.

Welcome to THP. I think you will find a few very good suggestions here. Good luck with the new club.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp: and good luck finding the right shaft for your club. There will be plenty of opinions by some very knowledgeable folks here

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I'm not familiar with that shaft but I'm sure someone on here can help you out. Glad you signed up.

Welcome to THP Jack,....hard to give you a shaft sugguestion without knowing your swing speed and shot shape though.

Welcome to another North Carolinian!

I don't know for sure on the swing speed but I think it is generally around 75 to 85. Shot shape is normally a slight draw.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks! We looked at houses in Chapin and played the golf course in the development. Don't remember the name though.

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP, the club fitting section will surely answer it for you!

Welcome to Paradise!

:welcome: glad you joined the THP family, look forward to getting to know you here on the site. Maybe we will get to tee it up one day.

Welcome to THP!

Back