I thought this was pretty good

ha, the watch and U2 parts were pretty funny and echo some thoughts of my own, lol.

ha, the watch and U2 parts were pretty funny and echo some thoughts of my own, lol.

yeah I thought it was good too. Sent the link to my best friend and he said the guy sounds just like me :D

I did call AT&T about the trade in program and I see how sneaky they are about a renewed standard contract. Long story short I won't be upgrading as soon as I thought. Might wait for my other two lines on the account to get out of contract and go with another carrier all together. Not liking the AT&T Next plan either. Lease to own the phone basically.

my ETA on my order just went from 9/19 to 10/13-10/31.

yippie

i have a message into att but i'm sure it wont get answered for a day or two. i can get the phone i want from apple and get it friday if i can get att to cancel my order and mark my account as upgrade eligible again.

only real issue is I have til 10/10 to send my old phone to gazelle to get my full trade. otherwise I lose $30 trade. not a huge deal though, I guess I can goto craigslist to recoup if needed. i just dont want to have to shoot anyone for trying to rob me off criagslist.

if i have to wait i have to wait i suppose, just disappointed in att, they have treated me well for 16 years really so whaddya do?

Got my shipment notice for delivery on Friday. Looks like a test just popped up for my Friday classes ha.

Status changed to 9/23-10/2 online. No rhyme or reason so who really knows when. Would prefer it not arrive the 26th or 29th since I'm off work for the Bridgestone Championship

You guys keep scaring me with the delivery dates changing. I keep checking mine. Still good for the 19th!

Mines coming from att so unless yours is too I wouldn't worry about it.

S5 for $50 at Sam's Club

Verizon
May have been AT&T as well but pretty sure not sprint

ATT changed mine from 10/13-10/23 so at least thats better

Case for the 4.7" iPhone came in today. Really glad I didn't get the plus.

Poetic Atmosphere:

ec403234b3ef367c1168f11a24b75749.jpg

5e71fc47fd3bbe026c687578012cf6b4.jpg

Can you put your 5 in there for comparison? Just curious

My son's iPod; essentially same size as iPhone 5:

884c8b0c99a539bcc36c91d1ffa28eec.jpg

Back