Is there anything better than a good golf session?

asca2

Reaction score
Handicap
I think there is no better feeling than having a good range session or even a good round, then coming home, watching the PGA Tour on DVR and browsing through THP. Love that feeling.

Minus the watching on DVR, I agree. The only better feeling is having a great 18 holes, and of course, browsing THP!

DL

I think there is no better feeling than having a good range session or even a good round, then coming home, watching the PGA Tour on DVR and browsing through THP. Love that feeling.

I agree. An awesome day indeed.

I can think of one or two things, but it's right up there!

Haha, I have not doubt there are better things out there, but not many in the golfing world in my opinion.

Few things feel better than a pure struck shot with a forged blade

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Haha, I have not doubt there are better things out there, but not many in the golfing world in my opinion.

Just kidding you, sounds like you had a great day. Congrats!

Nothing better, except coming home to a nice cold one and a massage. . . and maybe watch scooby doo haha.

anyways, I love coming home after an amazing round!

I do like that. I also like:

Teeing up at a private club or course where there is a lookie-loo atmosphere at the first tee and hitting a blistering drive down the middle.
Watching a wedge shot drop down onto a pin like a missile shot down from the sky.
Knowing your chip is going in from 10 feet out.
The *crack*fizz* sound of a flushed iron.
The first sip of beer at the end of the round on a hot, dry day.

Few things feel better than a pure struck shot with a forged blade

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

So true :alien:

I played my old set of cast clubs recently since it was windy and I hit them lower (which seems to be the opposite of what everyone says happens with forged vs cast) and it made me realize just how much more I like my forged clubs

A successful day of deep sea fishing

Is that a trick question!!!! JK, it's awesome when a round come together!

Because we are a family site, I can think of one thing better than golf......I just can't say it! :beat-up:

Broiled lobster tail dipped in fresh melted butter

Dry rubbed barbeque soft shell crabs

Large margarita, straight up with salt

All together please...

Best part about kids is making them.

I forgot something. A good steak dinner with a seafood appetizer.

I think he was leaning more towards the conception part..but both are great :D

I know but it is a family site.

Ok getting back on track, when you walk up and play with guys who are much young than you, you let them tee off first then you hit your driver and out drive them all and you hear one of them say WOW:D

I can too but I'll keep my guttered mind quiet. lol

In golf terms I would say hitting a Hole in One.

I think my friend may have had the ultimate one last week....him and another buddy playing as a 2some..they catch up to a 4some of younger guys who let them play through on a 167 yard par 3....first guy steps up and drops it to about 5 feet...then my buddy steps up and 2 hops it right in the cup!!

Funny part is they are both about a 15...but those young guys must have thought holy crap!

I think my friend may have had the ultimate one last week....him and another buddy playing as a 2some..they catch up to a 4some of younger guys who let them play through on a 167 yard par 3....first guy steps up and drops it to about 5 feet...then my buddy steps up and 2 hops it right in the cup!!

Funny part is they are both about a 15...but those young guys must have thought holy crap!

That is a great story. Those young guys must of thought they were watching some tour players.

The problem I have when I shoot a great round, is when I go to bed I always think back and go over my round in my head hole by hole, and I can't fall asleep.

That story makes me smile..... A hole in one with an audience = Priceless !!

Nothing better than a hot...steamy...sweaty...round of golf!

Back