Is Tyreek Hill a HOFer?

Yeah assuming he plays a couple more years and is just average. Top 3 at his position for half a decade. Probably best at least once. Has a ring.

He’s be a lock if he retired today if it wasn’t for his past. But he’s most likely going to do plenty to overcome that history on the field.

Yeah assuming he plays a couple more years and is just average. Top 3 at his position for half a decade. Probably best at least once. Has a ring.

He’s be a lock if he retired today if it wasn’t for his past. But he’s most likely going to do plenty to overcome that history on the field.
off the field can’t be used for or against NFL HOF

They have. But a lot of his stuff wasn’t away from the game. he got in without a doubt.
I don’t disagree. I was just pointing out that if he quit playing today those things, whether they’re allowed to be or not, would have been held against him. The writers would have just coded it that he didn’t play long enough. It’s moot because he’s probably going to stack up another two or three great seasons.

I think he is but it's not a slam dunk

early adopters only haha
He will get his 4th All Pro this year. It was a lock before but now it’s a sure thing most likely first ballot

He will get his 4th All Pro this year. It was a lock before but now it’s a sure thing most likely first ballot
I was about to type this. Especially without Mahomes. Plus he's catching balls all over the field this year not just 60yd bombs.

Make that 4 time All Pro.
Its now a lock.

Tyreek is probably passing him with his performance this season, but it seemed like everybody was calling him a HOF lock with the 4th All-Pro last year. At the end of last year, Hill had 4 All-Pro teams, 1 All-Pro 2nd team, and 7 Pro Bowls to go along with one Superbowl Championship.

Another player that had those exact numbers (4 1st team All-Pro, 1 2nd team, 7 pro bowls, 1 Super Bowl) and an additional 3000 receiving yards is...Antonio Brown. Does Brown get in with the messy end of his career?

He got another one @ddec

As if people need more proof that he's a HOFer
There were a number that thought it might have been Mahomes.
Apparently it was the other way :ROFLMAO:

53 all time in yards
56 all time in receptions
37 all time for td's

definitely in the hunt but not a lock. Mike Evans and De-Hop are more locks

Should’ve never been a question.

Antonio Brown is a more interesting one to me.
I thought it was an interesting question, but nobody has taken the bait lol. For the record, I think Brown probably should be in the HOF based on his career, but I can't see him actually getting the votes.

53 all time in yards
56 all time in receptions
37 all time for td's

definitely in the hunt but not a lock. Mike Evans and De-Hop are more locks
If Evans gets in, they better throw his gold jacket at his feet or over his head. If they just try to hand it to him, he'll drop it.

I think hill is knocking on the door of the HOF. I would say if he reached 2000 he would have been in. However, just two more years similar to this one and he is in.

Back