Is Tyreek Hill a HOFer?

I’d say Close but hopefully this guy doesn’t throw Tyreek into a tailspin.

If he has 2-3 more strong seasons and finishes his career on a good note then I say yes. He’s certainly on the path

See, I would have thought you would have been in the certainly camp, since you advocate for Sharpe to be in.
Sharpe is my reason for saying certainly not. That answer should change this year once Sharpe is voted in.

If he keeps doing what he has been doing (not more not less) he is though.

He would need to fall off to fall out of the runnings in my opinion.
On bad injury or a bad run with a subpar quarterback and things may change.

I will admit I skimmed.

I'll say no right now maily because of the offense he was in and mahomes. Now if he puts up all pro numbers with tua, then I will change to a yes.

Edit: I read the thread. Some very good points for and against

Hill is on a HOF progression for sure, but there's no way he'd be voted in if he retired today.

I think a better question is Antonio Brown. 4 time All-Pro and a ridiculous first 8 years of his career, but his total numbers are in the top 20-25 range and...he's Antonio Brown.

Impressive career so far. He did have the benefit of playing with a great quarterback on a very good team and his numbers and accomplishments are impressive and I can see this going either way. I am anxious to see how he does with Miami and if he can still be a game changer with Miami and Tua.

Impressive career so far. He did have the benefit of playing with a great quarterback on a very good team and his numbers and accomplishments are impressive and I can see this going either way. I am anxious to see how he does with Miami and if he can still be a game changer with Miami and Tua.
Interesting parallel this morning on tv. Isaac Bruce. Great accumulator on a team that aired it out more than anybody. 3 less first team all pros and 2 less pro bowls already compared to Hill.

I actually think he and Tua are going to be great together and solidify his future HOF status

No not as of now!

My question is, Is he a Dominant Receiver? Not just a game breaker but someone who can dominate a game?

I'd like to see his performance without a generational talent at QB. His stats are greatly inflated by the system in KC.

I'd like to see his performance without a generational talent at QB. His stats are greatly inflated by the system in KC.
It’s why the Isaac Bruce example was used a few posts up.

Is it okay i had to google the name when i read the thread title?

Is it okay i had to google the name when i read the thread title?
Not everybody follows the NFL or plays THP Fantasy Football. 🤷‍♂️

It’s why the Isaac Bruce example was used a few posts up.
Bruce had over 100 catches with Chris Miller at QB, which is no small feat. He's not a HOF receiver, in my opinion, which gives Hill even less of a case considering Bruce was more prolific for over twice as long. Tyreek would need 6-8 more dominant seasons and maybe another all-pro at WR, instead of KR, to be a lock. Winning anything of significance without Mahomes would go a long way.

Bruce had over 100 catches with Chris Miller at QB, which is no small feat. He's not a HOF receiver, in my opinion, which gives Hill even less of a case considering Bruce was more prolific for over twice as long. Tyreek would need 6-8 more dominant seasons and maybe another all-pro at WR, instead of KR, to be a lock. Winning anything of significance without Mahomes would go a long way.
There is the rub, while some don’t consider Bruce to be, he is in.

Back