Is Tyreek Hill a HOFer?

Not yet. HOF talent, but needs to build that resume up more.

Too early to say. He is an unique talent and top WR today, but I think he has more to prove to become a HOFer.

I say yes.
3 x All Pro
6 x Pro Bowler
I believe Calvin Johnson got in with similar.

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 11.27.56 AM.png

Without a doubt in my mind. Might be to early since hasn't he only been around 5-6 years to say for sure but yes as long as he keeps the same or similar path no doubt.

Not yet. HOF talent, but needs to build that resume up more.
Too early to say. He is an unique talent and top WR today, but I think he has more to prove to become a HOFer.
If he keeps doing what he has been doing (not more not less) he is though.

He would need to fall off to fall out of the runnings in my opinion.

Personally I think he is well on his way but not there yet. Only has 479 career receptions currently. Needs a few more "good" years.

He's getting there. Keep doing what he's doing and he'll be in.

HOF speed, but no not yet.

I think he will be a hall of famer but isn't quite yet. If he can keep up what he is doing it's a shoe in.

I think he's on his way. I just wonder if going to the Dolphins will hurt his chances. Sorry GG.

Not yet. On the way, but he still has a ways to go so let's see what happens, especially since now he's playing with "the most accurate QB ever"...

I think he is on his way to being a HOF'er, also think this year will go a long ways towards making that argument for him as the Chiefs fall off some without him, and the Dolphins and Tua look better.

I say yes.
3 x All Pro
6 x Pro Bowler
I believe Calvin Johnson got in with similar.

View attachment 9107575

3x First Team All Pro is pretty big, esp with all the talent at WR there has been in the league during that span. I say yes.

3x First Team All Pro is pretty big, esp with all the talent at WR there has been in the league during that span. I say yes.
Yeah its a huge number and when you look back through guys that have that it says a lot. Megatron had that in his entire career I believe.

No. He’s short of Sterling Sharpe’s numbers and that’s my argument.

Not yet, but definitely if his career continues at its current trajectory

The comps to Megatron are interesting. I feel like he had games that he simply took over and willed his team to win. Not sure Hill has quite that level of dominance.

that said, I think he is well on his way.

Yeah its a huge number and when you look back through guys that have that it says a lot. Megatron had that in his entire career I believe.

yup, first-team AP is way more impressive than pro bowls. I actually didn't realize he had that many. When I see that and then use the eyeball test for just how much of a game breaker he has been and still could be, he's bound to get in, and I'd say would likely get in if he retired now.

The comps to Megatron are interesting. I feel like he had games that he simply took over and willed his team to win. Not sure Hill has quite that level of dominance.

that said, I think he is well on his way.
Man, the Bucs D thinks otherwise hahaha. I think he had 200 yards in a half against them.

No. Not yet. Calvin Johnson was unguardable and the best WR in the game every year he played on a team that couldn’t run the ball!

Man, the Bucs D thinks otherwise hahaha. I think he had 200 yards in a half against them.
I noticed last year while on my fantasy team, it seemed like that's how his year went. 200+ yards with 4 TD's or 35 yards and no td's.

Let’s see how he does with his new team/quarterback!
I think he'll have less competition overall. I know the QB isn't as widely known but his speed and ability to get open could get him some good openings.

I did look it up but they are also playing easier opponents this year than the Chiefs so maybe all of that could be a boon for him?

He'll go quick in fantasy once we get to WR's - that is a litmus test for me on HOF ability as well. I just think he'll be good with the move.

Back