Jason Day Leaving Nike

With all the chatter of whether Tiger is staying with Nike or leaving interesting to note that Jason Day is leaving. Now wearing Malbon.
While I believe you Will see this out of just about every golfer in their stable in time, choosing the brand he did is just weird.

I’m not saying he shouldn’t have left Nike but Malbon? Really?

While I believe you Will see this out of just about every golfer in their stable in time, choosing the brand he did is just weird.
Agreed.

I believe this is the polo JDay’s wearing.

100% heavier cotton pique? What’s old is new?

Are the ’smaller’ golf specific brands starting to eat at their market?

It’s ugly haha. At least IMO.

Are the ’smaller’ golf specific brands starting to eat at their market?
No, but would you pay Jason Day millions of dollars long term to wear your apparel?
They stopped selling hard goods, shifting distribution in soft goods to another company.

Yeah. It’s…an odd choice.

No, but would you pay Jason Day millions of dollars long term to wear your apparel?
They stopped selling hard goods, shifting distribution in soft goods to another company.
I guess Day could wear the Malbon x Nike collab.

Never heard of them till now, not the greatest thing but I guess if someone pays you to wear something so be it.

100% heavier cotton pique? What’s old is new?
Given the heat these guys play in and walking etc... sounds like a mop collecting sweat.

Mal….who? Never heard of them.

Did Jason Day leave, or is Nike not renewing contracts that expire? I am genuinely curious what non elite level PGA players will get paid for apparel and even club deals.

Does Malborn actually make anything? Or just attach their logo to other people’s stuff??

Odd/interesting

Back