JB vs Setho & P4B

Congrats to all for an exciting match and JB,,, you just got freaking ice in your veins dude!

It certainly was on 18 today. Poor tee shot. Then Mashie from 218 to just left of the green. Great wedge to about 7 feet and a nice turning putt right into the hole to finish with a 39 on the back.

Whoops! You are right.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

I was pullin for you boy's, but JB has too many weapons, lol. (Confidence and a short game, lol).

Awesome read. Nice job, JB.

It certainly was on 18 today. Poor tee shot. Then Mashie from 218 to just left of the green. Great wedge to about 7 feet and a nice turning putt right into the hole to finish with a 39 on the back.

The Mashie is the truth.

If you all could see me now you'd see I'm green with envy. :alien: The view out my window is of a lawn buried under no less than 3 feet of snow with another foot coming tomorrow for good measure:angry::at-wits-end::banghead::at-wits-end::angry:

Congrats JB on a solid win!

I'm confused (I know, not unusual). If JB was down 1 going into the 18th how was the tie settled?

I'm confused (I know, not unusual). If JB was down 1 going into the 18th how was the tie settled?

Guessing it was stroke play and he won by 2 shots the last hole.

And congrats on the big win JB. I can't believe my guys let me down!

I just hope that Seth and Jake got me some fantasy points.....

And congrats on the big win JB. I can't believe my guys let me down!

18 is one tough hole. It can make or break your round.

Yeah we were playing stroke play today. He made a great par, I made an 8, my partner pulled a 6. JB 4, US 6, JB wins by 1. :angry:

nice win JB! 7ft putt for par and the win is clutch. Little more than a knee-knocker for me at least.

This is giving me an idea......I think (when summertime comes so that all in the forum can be included) we should do like a tournament set up like March Madness. Maybe June Madness? Where THP members can enter and they are playing against other forum members, whoever has the lower score wins. The winner would be determined by the par of the course. For example, if I were to play against Junior Lefty, and my courses par is 71 (which it is) and his is 72, then he would get 1 stroke on me because my course requires "less strokes" if we were both able to shoot par. Thinking about it, with several young guys like me on here, maybe we should do it in July or August......just an idea....

Wow way to get off topic Bulldogs.........GO JB

I'm in, haha!

pics vids?

Back