Joining the Seemore Club

i wanted to mention that i did have the chance to put this putter in the bag for a round before all this wintery stuff blew in and i just like it! i love the softness of the insert and i certainly liked some of the results i saw with it. i can't wait to get some more time under my belt with it.

How's the insert compare to the Odyssey inserts, TC? Sound and feel.

How's the insert compare to the Odyssey inserts, TC? Sound and feel.

to me it's a bit different for sure. i've always been an odyssey guy myself, love how soft and muted they are. this one is different though. it's not too soft but it's not as firm as an aggsi insert (like in my ghost) either. you know when you've hit the ball on the sweet spot with the seemore and you also know when you haven't. i get a lot more feedback with this putter, that's for sure.

like i told JB, this putter makes me a better putter, technically. and that's very valuable to me.

Those two bolded statements are exactly what I felt after finally deciding on my SeeMore Si2. It's a change coming from the Odyssey, but I feel more sound with this model, I haven't noticed more putts dropping yet but I feel better. Confidence has to count for something, especially on the putting green.

to me it's a bit different for sure. i've always been an odyssey guy myself, love how soft and muted they are. this one is different though. it's not too soft but it's not as firm as an aggsi insert (like in my ghost) either. you know when you've hit the ball on the sweet spot with the seemore and you also know when you haven't. i get a lot more feedback with this putter, that's for sure.

like i told JB, this putter makes me a better putter, technically. and that's very valuable to me.

Those two bolded statements are exactly what I felt after finally deciding on my SeeMore Si2. It's a change coming from the Odyssey, but I feel more sound with this model, I haven't noticed more putts dropping yet but I feel better. Confidence has to count for something, especially on the putting green.

i think you hit the nail on the head buddy, i feel confident with it, and in golf, that's always a good thing.

Glad the SeeMores are working out for out for you TC and SW FL. Great putters for sure.

The wife bought me a Seemore mFGP for Christmas off the bay , I have not had it on the course as of yet , but just rolling balls
on the carpet downstairs , it sure feels good !
Hopefully the mFGP will instill much needed confidence in my putting game !

I will SprayTech. It will.

It will help your confidence no doubt, I wish I had found this system earlier. Now I don't have to worry about "am I lined up correctly." I can just worry about the line and speed when I'm on the green. I've been out a few times to my local night golf course since picking up this putter and the confidence from setting up with this putter has carried over to every other putter I have.

The wife bought me a Seemore mFGP for Christmas off the bay , I have not had it on the course as of yet , but just rolling balls
on the carpet downstairs , it sure feels good !
Hopefully the mFGP will instill much needed confidence in my putting game !

congrats on the score, TC!!!
I think I may be taking a trip very soon to Franklin, TN for a fitting.
Wife gave me the green light for my Bday...
My putting could use a lil "pick me up" as well..

congrats on the score, TC!!!
I think I may be taking a trip very soon to Franklin, TN for a fitting.
Wife gave me the green light for my Bday...
My putting could use a lil "pick me up" as well..

no more putting from the right side of the ball? Thought that was working out for you

!CC7BhnQEWk~$(KGrHqMOKpgE0VR2CW)GBNM06EjvSg~~_3.JPG

I found this one on the bay. I want to do something like this with a nice Seemore....

One of the best golf purchases I have ever made...the Si-1 just gives me a new found confidence with the flat stick that I haven't had in quite some time. The weighting and balance just feel so right and as weird as it sounds the putter feels just natural

Congratulations TC! I have also had some mighty struggles with the flat stick. I went from a Spider, to a Db4, to a Ghost and always pushed my putts. I never seemed advice from anyone and I finally consulted someone with knowledge who said I should move to a shorter, center shafted putter. I hope we both experience some putting success in 2011.

Back