I saw it tonight and thought it was just okay. Didn't like the Flash character or a bunch of the casting decisions (Affleck as Batman, the guy that played Superman, Lois Lane). I also thought the story was a little slow.

you are dead to me.

Flash was hilarious, he was always my brothers favorite character and we are still referencing the (how do I say this without spoiling)....the Superman Flash eye contact. That has become a thing.

By the way, we need to find a hole in the weather and get in one last round this year

I guess WW proved she doesn't need a man to be successful.

I saw it tonight and thought it was just okay. Didn't like the Flash character or a bunch of the casting decisions (Affleck as Batman, the guy that played Superman, Lois Lane). I also thought the story was a little slow.

COMPLETELY agree.... The story was pretty bland and simple, and the interaction between the characters didn't add much to the plot either. It was like, here are 5 "players" and now let's save the day... I much preferred Thor Ragnorock over this.

Also....
Spoiler
are we supposed to believe that Clark Kent just went back to work after a) coming back from the dead, b) coming back from the dead the same time Superman did, c) looks exactly like Superman, & d) multiple cops saw Lois Lane call out to the guy who just popped destroyed superman's grave stone and is flying around beating the crap out of batman and some dorks in tights as "Clark"?

Of all the crazy stuff that went on, that strangely bugged me the most.

Finally got around to see JL today. I enjoyed it. It could have been better not bad at least for me. The special effects were not as good as I would have hoped and it always looks too easy when Superman is around. But far from terrible. Hopefully they grow from here.

Wonder Woman is still my favorite. Ending was absolutely the best of these movies.

Boy and I watched it twice today......defo enjoyed the more light heartedness to this flick

Snyder Cut was 1,000,000 times better. 4 hours and I enjoyed all of it.

I watched it the other night and it was so much better. Granted it was four hours, but it was just a better told story. Even wonder Woman's scene in the bank was better. Darker, too.

We watched it on Thursday and it was worlds better than the theatrical release. Just 4 hours long. It's a shame that Snyder got shoehorned into making a movie that had to be 4 hours long in order to fully tell the story.

I watched it the other night and it was so much better. Granted it was four hours, but it was just a better told story. Even wonder Woman's scene in the bank was better. Darker, too.

I finished it up today and Im with you on all of this.

Back